54 Charles Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9BX
- Impressive Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Living Room With Potential For Woodburning Stove
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Modern 4 Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Tarmac Parking Forecourt
- Choice Corner Site Within Popular Residential Area
Well presented 3 bedroom end terrace house, conveniently located just off Rashee Road close to local schools and town centre amenities. The property has been recently redecorated and is finished to an impressive standard throughout to include PVC double glazed windows and doors. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring. Painted 6 panel doors throughout with matching skirting and architraves. Understair storage. Chrome light fittings and sockets throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 3.66m 3.05m x 3.66m 0.61m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
- Fireplace flued for woodburning stove with slate tiled hearth. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear patio area.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 2.44m x 2.44m 0.00m (11' 8" x 8' 0")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.79m 1.52m x 3.05m 0.00m (19' 5" x 10' 0")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in high gloss cream finish with matching woodblock work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Range of integrated appliances to include 4 ring hob with underoven and overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Laminate flooring. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 0.00m x 2.44m 3.05m (13' 0" x 8' 10")
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 1.52m x 2.13m 3.05m (11' 5" x 7' 10")
- Modern 4 piece suite comprising panelled corner bath, PVC panelled corner shower cubicle with electric shower over and sliding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted mirror. Complementary panelling to walls.
- Situated on spacious corner site within Charles Drive development within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities.
Neat front garden in lawn.
Spacious tarmac parking forecourt.
Secure enclosed private rear garden mainly laid in lawn with spacious patio area.
PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler house.
Garden shed included.
Outside light. Water tap.
NB The property has recently had updated cavity wall insulation and loft insulation.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.