538 Upper Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT38 8PW
- Detached Cottage Style Bunglow
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Extensive Private Mature Site
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Detached Garage with Parking Forecourt
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fully Floored and Sheeted Roofspace
- Far Reaching Rural Aspect
- Superb Development Opportunity
Positioned on a mature private site within a popular location enjoying an unspoilt rural backdrop. This Detached Cottage style Bungalow will interest the buyer searching for a home with the potential for improvements priced at a realistic level. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- PVC double glazed front door into Entrance Hall.
- LOUNGE 4.19m x 3.86m (13'9 x 12'8)
- Feature fireplace with raised wooden display stands.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.30m (12'0 x 10'10)
- Suitable for Family/Dining Room. Tiled fireplace with matching hearth.
- BEDROOM 1 3.30m x 2.95m (10'10 x 9'8)
- 'L' SHAPE KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 4.34m x 2.82m (14'3 x 9'3)
- approx. Equipped with a range of beech effect modern high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Fixed breakfast bar. Steps to 1st floor Loft.
- REAR PORCH 4.72m x 1.09m (15'6 x 3'7)
- 1/2 tiled walls. PVC double glazed rear door.
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Step-in fully tiled shower enclosure
- 1ST FLOOR LOFT AREA 8.86m x 2.64m (29'1 x 8'8)
- at max. Floored and sheeted. Twin velux windows. Power, light and radiators.
- Parking forecourt with driveway to side leading to DETACHED GARAGE. Front garden screened by perimeter fence. Large private garden screened by perimeter fence, mature hedgerow and trees.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.