53 Rathcoole Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT37 9AH
- End Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Well Planned Family Living Layout
- Surperb Extensive Private Rear Garden
- Modern Beech Effect Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Fully Tiled Shower Room
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Gas Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
Positioned within a popular convenient location this well presented 3 Bedroom family home will be of particular interest to First Time Buyers. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with multi-point locking system and twin double glazed side panels into Entrance Hall. Understairs storage. Ceramic tiled floor. Ceiling cornicing.
- LOUNGE 3.91m x 3.84m (12'10 x 12'7)
- at widest point. Ceramix tiled floor. Ceiling cornicing. Bay window.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA 3.96m x 3.05m (13'0 x 10'0)
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with marble effect worksurfaces. Inlaid 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge/freezer. Cooker point. Ceiling cornicing. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to Roofspace. Shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.35m (13'0 x 11'0)
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 2.90m (13'0 x 9'6)
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.54m x 2.06m (8'4 x 6'9)
- Neat front garden in lawn with gated pedestrian access and surrounding shrubbery. Communal off-street parking.
Spacious enclosed rear garden with raised patio area. Detached store.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.