53 Doagh Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9BG
- Impressive Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Living Room With Contemporary Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Detached Garage/ Utility Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Composite Front And Back Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Private Parking
- Choice Location Within Walking Distance To Local Schools And Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Investment
Superb two bedroom mid terrace house situated on Doagh Road, Ballyclare. The property has been renovated throughout to provide modern kitchen and bathroom suites and also offers a detached garage with utility room and on site private parking. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- Composite front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Solid pine doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
- Contemporary fireplace with cast iron surround and granite hearth. Open fire. Walnut laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.96m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.00m (13' 2" x 10' 0")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting wood block work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and overhead extractor unit with recess and plumbing for dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Understair storage. Composite back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.00m (13' 2" x 10' 0")
- Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 2 2.44m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.00m (8' 02 x 10' 0")
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with folding screen door. Electric shower over. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted mirror.
- Situated on Doagh Road within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities.
Neat ornamental front garden.
Paved rear yard. PVC oil tank. Outside light.
Vehicular access via right of way to private parking.
- Utility Room 2.13m 0.00m x 2.13m 0.00m (7' 0" x 7' 0")
- Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Recess for fridge freezer. Oil fired central heating boiler. Fluorescent lighting.
- Detached Garage 5.79m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (19' 0" x 10' 0")
- Up and over door. Electric light and power points.
- Detached Outhouse
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.