53 Bush Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2UA
- Attractive And Deceptively Spacious Detached Residence
- Occupying A Prime Site Within An Ever Popular Residential Development
- In Close Proximity To Commuter Networks, Public Transport Routes And Local Amenities
- Three Generous Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace And Curved Bay Window
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Open Plan Space For Informal Dining
- Deluxe Family Bathroom Encompassing White Three Piece Suite
- Detached Matching Garage
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious detached residence which is located on a prime site within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This beautifully presented property benefits from three spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite), generous lounge with feature fireplace, contemporary fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining and a deluxe family bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting a furnished cloakroom, oil fired central heating, driveway leading to a detached garage and beautifully landscaped gardens, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite front entrance door with feature twin double glazed panels inset. Wood strip flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor with storage cupboard inset underneath. Alarm panel and single radiator. BT point and thermostat.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM 3.00 x 1.03 (9'10" x 3'4")
- Luxury white two piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tile effect lino flooring. PVC double glazed frosted window and single radiator. Fusebox.
- LOUNGE 4.38 x 4.35 into bay (14'4" x 14'3" into bay)
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature open fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron horseshoe inset and polished granite hearth, Curved bay window to the front. Wood strip flooring. Double radiator and TV point. Access into kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 5.40 x 3.27 (17'8" x 10'8")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating a full range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for full height freestanding fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Built in double oven and four ring hob with pyramid style stainless steel extractor canopy above. Contemporary tiled floor throughout and complementary part tiled walls to kitchen. Open plan space for informal dining with PVC French patio door and complementary side panel leading into rear gardens. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space with light
- BEDROOM 1 3.45 x 3.05 (11'3" x 10'0")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.42 x 1.03 (7'11" x 3'4")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower unit and bi-folding doors. Single radiator and extractor fan. PVC double glazed frosted window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.46 x 2.82 (11'4" x 9'3")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing twin PVC double glazed windows overlooking rear gardens. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.99 x 2.82 (9'9" x 9'3")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window to the rear. Single radiator.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM 2.97 x 2.88 at widest points (9'8" x 9'5" at wides
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Contemporary fully tiled walls and tile effect lino flooring. PVC double glazed frosted window unit. Double radiator and extractor fan. Shaver point. Built in storage cupboard with integrated shelving.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.82 x 2.98 (19'1" x 9'9")
- Generous garage space accessed via roller door from driveway and service door to side. Light, power and boiler within. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and fully enclosed rear gardens laid in neat lawn and complemented by stoned patio area and sloped shrub bed incorporating a selection of plants, trees and shrubs. PVC rainwater goods. Paved service path. Outside lights and tap. Driveway with space for two cars.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.