52 Beech Green
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0QB
- Superb Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Two First Floor Bedrooms/ One Ground Floor Bedroom/ Master En Suite
- Spacious Living Room With Contemporary Fireplace
- De Luxe Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area Open Plan To Sun Room
- Excellent Sun Room Extension
- Fully Tiled Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Neat Front Garden In Lawn/ Rear Garden Laid in Stone Paving
- Tarmac Driveway/ Detached Matching Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Choice Corner Site At End Of Cul De Sac Location
Impressive three bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow within popular 'Beech Green' development just on the outskirts of Doagh Village. The property has been superbly maintained by the current vendors and is finished to an excellent specification throughout while also benefitting from superb south facing rear garden and detached matching garage. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system. Tiled floor. Solid mahogany doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 8.23m 2.74m x 4.88m 0.61m (27' 9" x 16' 2")
- Contemporary granite fireplace with cast iron surround. Open fire. Recessed ceiling lighting. Oak effect laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.40m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.00m (21' 2" x 10' 0")
- Quality fitted kitchen in solid oak finish with range of high and low level units with matching marble effect work surfaces. Range of integrated appliances to include inlaid 4 ring electric hob with overhead stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Integrated eye level double oven. Integrated fridge. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Complementary splashback panelling. Recessed under unit lighting. Larder cupboard. Recessed ceiling lighting. Breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled flooring. PVC double glazed back door accessing patio area.
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 3.05m x 2.44m 1.52m (8' 10" x 8' 5")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM SUITE
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath unit. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed ceiling lighting. Shelved hot press. Shaver point. Wall mounted mirror. Matching accessories.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Recessed ceiling lighting. Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.88m 1.52m x 3.66m 0.91m (16' 5" x 12' 3")
- Range of integrated storage units including drawers, shelving and mirrored wardrobes. 3 No velux windows. Under eaves storage.
- Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- With three piece white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit and sliding screen door. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Matching accessories. Velux roof light.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 1.52m x 3.05m 1.83m (11' 5" x 10' 6")
- Range of built in wardrobes and drawers. Recessed ceiling lighting. Under eaves storage. Access to roof space storage. Velux window.
- Situated at choice end of cul de sac position on spacious corner site enjoying pleasant open aspect at front elevation.
Neat front garden in lawn with bordering shrubbery.
Spacious tarmac driveway.
Enclosed south facing rear garden within bordering hedging laid completely in stone paving. Housed oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.
Outside light. Water tap.
- Detached Matching Garage 6.10m 3.05m x 3.05m 1.52m (20' 10" x 10' 5")
- Electric light and power points. Roller shutter door. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Gable side window. PVC double glazed side service door. Integrated shelving.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.