51 Mill Green
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0PH
- Superb Three Bedroom Mid Townhouse
- Living Room With Contemporary Granite Fireplace And Cast Iron Stove
- Twin Glass Panelled Doors Into Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Recently Installed Quality Fitted Kitchen
- De Luxe Four Piece Bathroom Suite/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Range Of Quality Flooring And Solid Oak Finishes Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Twin Designated Parking Bay At Front Elevation/ Secure Enclosed Rear Garden With Neat Lawn
- Quiet Cul De Sac position Within Select Residential Development
- Completely Redecorated Throughout/ Ideal First Time Buy
Excellent 3 bedroom mid townhouse within this popular development just on the outskirts of Doagh Village. The property has been completely redecorated throughout to include brand new kitchen and section of quality floor finishes throughout. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this lovely home.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tile floor. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. Solid oak doors skirting and architraves throughout.
- Comprising two piece white suite. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m 2.44m x 3.35m 2.74m (14' 8" x 11' 9")
- Contemporary granite fireplace with hearth. Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron 'Henley' multi fuel stove with slate tiled surround. Twin front windows.
Glass panelled doors into:-
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.49m 1.52m x 2.74m 1.83m (18' 5" x 9' 6")
- De luxe fitted kitchen with range of high and low level solid units in matte finish with matching woodblock work surfaces and trim. Contemporary colour coded one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and stainless steel overhead extractor unit. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated automatic washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space via drop down ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 2.74m x 3.35m 0.91m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 2.13m x 3.35m 0.91m (12' 7" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 0.91m x 1.83m 3.05m (9' 3" x 6' 10")
- Built in wardrobes.
- Modern four piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with folding screen door and electric shower over. Panelled bath with mixer tap and complementary wall tiling. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Matching accessories. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Situated at quiet end of cul de sac location within popular 'Mill Green' development.
Twin designated parking bays at front elevation.
Secure enclosed rear garden, mainly laid in lawn within screening perimeter fencing.
Gateway onto rear pedestrian right of way for services.
Brick built oil fired boiler house. PVC oil tank.
Outside light. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.