50 Longlands Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 7NG
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Extensive Private Site
- 'New' Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen
- 'New' White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Windows / New Internal Doors, Floors and Carpets
- 'New' Gas Central Heating
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Well Presented Throughout
Recently modernised this spacious 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached occupies an extensive private site and will interest the First Time Buyer looking for a home in a popular convenient location with a 'Turnkey' style finish
- Ground Floor
- Front door into spacious Entrance Hall. Light oak laminate strip flooring.
- MODERN FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin. Button flush WC. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.78m x 3.43m (15'8 x 11'3)
- Rustic brick built fireplace. Light oak effect laminate flooring.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 3.43m x 3.23m (11'3 x 10'7)
- Light oak effect laminate flooring.
- 'NEW' LUXURIOUS SHAKER STYLE FITTED KITCHEN 3.28m x 3.23m (10'9 x 10'7)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level grey coloured shaker style units. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Understairs storage cupboard.
- First Floor
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising 'P' shape bath with shower screen. Button flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Oak effect flooring. Complementary wall tiling. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.33m (11'6 x 10'11)
- Views extending toward Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 3.20m (11'0 x 10'6)
- Built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 2.49m (10'6 x 8'2)
- Extensive private site with large garden to both front and rear. Twin gates to side with ample parking area.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.