5 Tulleevin Walk
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6BP
- Mid Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Luxurious Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen
- Deluxe Modern Family Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular Convenient Location
- Far Reaching Open Aspect
- Private Enclosed Gardens
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Beautifully presented throughout this spacious Townhouse enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating a contemporary hi-gloss fitted Kitchen with dining aspect, deluxe modern family Bathroom and private enclosed gardens. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door into entrance hall with tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.29m x 4.27m (14'1 x 14'0)
- Tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 5.28m x 3.07m (17'4 x 10'1)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level hi-gloss fitted units with contrasting worksurfaces. Integrated microwave. Oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Fixed breakfast bar for casual dining. Low voltage lighting. Understairs storage. Tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling. PVC double glazed rear door to garden.
- First Floor
- DELUXE WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Panelled bath with fixed shower screen. Complementary walling tiling. PVC panelled ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 3.28m (12'1 x 10'9)
- Built in mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 3.20m (10'8 x 10'6)
- at max. Laminate flooring. Built in twin double sliderobe. Partial Lough views.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.49m (9'2 x 8'2)
- Laminate flooring.
- Neat garden to front finished in pink stones. Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.