5 The Fort
Lylehill Road East
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0JU
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- 3/2 Receptions
- Highly Regarded Location/Far Reaching Views over Countryside
- Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Aspect
- Superb PVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Utility Room / Furnished Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & Ensuite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage with Ample Parking Forecourt
OPEN VIEWING - WEDNESDAY 6TH JUNE - 6.30PM-7.30PM
Positioned on an extensive mature private site within a highly regarded location enjoying far reaching unspoilt views over the surrounding countryside this spacious Detached family home boasts a well planned living layout to suit differing family needs. Within easy commuting distance to the International Airport and Sandyknowes roundabout this home will attract interest from the purchasers searching for a peaceful, tranquil location yet with great road links to the City and beyond.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with leaded glass inset and matching side screens into a spacious Entrance Hall. Slate tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- LOUNGE 5.99m x 3.86m (19'8 x 12'8)
- Attractive period style marble and granite fireplace with mahogany surround and open fire. Semi solid flooring extending through twin french doors into:
- DINING ROOM 3.96m x 3.51m (13'0 x 11'6)
- PVC double glazed twin french doors into:
- SUPERB DOUBLE GLAZED CONVERSATORY 4.34m x 3.51m (14'3 x 11'6)
- Tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 4 5.05m x 3.30m (16'7 x 10'10)
- Period style fireplace. Semi solid flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINING ASPECT 4.11m x 3.23m (13'6 x 10'7)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted cottage style units with contrasting wooden worksurfaces. Old Belfast style sink with swan neck tap. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Plumbed for dishwasher. Open ended corner displays. Leaded glass display cabinets. Slate tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.30m x 1.91m (10'10 x 6'3)
- Fitted with a range of low level matching cottage style units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Double glazed rear door to patio and garden. Service door into:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.54m x 3.10m (18'2 x 10'2)
- Power and light. Roller shutter door.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 6.35m x 3.23m (20'10 x 10'7)
- Equipped with an excellent range of wall to wall fitted wardrobes.
- ENSUITE / DRESSING ROOM 3.81m x 2.29m (12'6 x 7'6)
- 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Dressing table with fitted vanity unit with tiled splashback. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 3.25m (11'2 x 10'8)
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 2.82m (10'9 x 9'3)
- Laminate flooring.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with fixed shower screen and electric shower unit over. Tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- Neat well stocked garden to front in lawn. Driveway to side leading to parking forecourt for a variety of vehicles and INTEGRAL GARAGE. Extensive private mature garden to rear screened by perimeter fence with private patio area perfect for family barbeques and evening entertaining.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Second only to finding the right property, choosing your mortgage provider and product will possibly be the most important decision you make. To find out which mortgage may be most suitable for you, please contact Ryan Blair 02890 830803.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.