5 Foyle Hill
, Co. County Antrim
, BT37 9LY
- Spacious Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Deluxe Modern Beech Effect Fitted Kitchen
- Modern 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Brick Paved Driveway to Front
- Private Enclosed Garden to Rear
- South Facing Aspect to Rear
- Gas Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Positioned within a popular convenient location close to all local amenities this well maintained spacious Townhouse enjoys a well planned living layout that will suit the purchaser looking for an affordable home with a high specification at a realistic price.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screen into Entrance Hall. Understairs storage cupboard. Quality light oak effect laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.29m x 3.66m (14'1 x 12'0)
- Quality light oak effect laminate strip flooring. Coved ceiling.
- DELUXE BEECH EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN 2.39m x 3.25m (7'10 x 10'8)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level beech effect fitted units. Integrated stainless steel oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan house in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to rear garden. Open plan into:
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 3.96m x 3.20m (13'0 x 10'6)
- Quality light oak effect laminate strip floor.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.20m (13'0 x 10'6)
- Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 2.59m x 2.92m (8'6 x 9'7)
- Wall to wall full length 3 bay mirrored sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 3.28m (10'6 x 10'9)
- At max.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc taps. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Tiled floor. 1/2 tiled walls.
- Walled garden to front finished in brick paviors for off street parking. Private enclosed Garden to rear screened by perimeter fence fully paved for easy maintenance.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.