5 Fox Lodge
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RN
- Spacious entrance hall with solid wood floor / Large cloaksroom and separate ground floor W/C
- Lounge with feature fireplace and solid wood floor / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal living and dining area / Partially glazed French doors to sunroom
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Utility room with matching high and low level units
- Sunroom 17'5 x 11'5 with PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- Four well proportioned bedrooms plus study / Two with ensuite and master with glazed door to wrought iron railings
- Luxury bathroom suite with free-standing double ended bath and fully tiled double shower enclosure
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Beam central vacuum system / Security alarm
- Tarmac drive to integral garage / Large professionally landscaped south facing garden to the rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase such a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom detached house with integral garage occupying a prime site with south facing back garden within this exclusive cul-d-sac and benefiting from excellent sun orientation and superb views over open countryside. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this superb home extends to just over 2,500 sq.ft. to include sunroom and garage and boasts a large kitchen with informal living and dining area plus generous lounge and five bedrooms to the first floor (one of which is currently used as a home office), two of which have large well appointed ensuite shower rooms. With quality features to numerous to list, this property can only be properly appreciated following full internal inspection. Early viewing highly recommended.
- Hard wood 8 panel entrance door with hard wood double glazed sidelights to:-
- Spacious entrance hall
- Solid wood floor. Staircase to first floor with oak moulded hand rail and turned balustrading. Small under-stair storage area. Double radiator.
- Walk-in clocks 2.57m x 1.75m (8'5 x 5'9)
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- Ground floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Lounge 4.78m x 4.57m (15'8 x 15)
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with feature ornate sandstone surround and hearth. Dual aspect windows. Solid wood floor. 2No. double radiators.
- Kitchen with informal dining area 6.81m x 3.86m (22'4 x 12'8)
- Full range of cream country style high and low level units with glazed displays and polished granite work surfaces. Half and half Belfast style ceramic sink with mixer taps. Integrated 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Mid level double oven with microwave recess over. Wine rack. Integrated dishwasher. Space for American style fridge freezer. Centre island with polished granite work surfaces. Limestone fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Partially glazed French doors to entrance hall. Wall mounted television point. Double radiator. Door to integral garage.
- Utility room 2.44m x 1.98m (8 x 6'6)
- Cream coloured country style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. PVC door to rear with double glazed portlight. Single radiator.
- Sunroom 5.31m x 3.48m (17'5 x 11'5 )
- Limestone fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Partial bevelled glass French doors to sunroom. 2No. double radiators.
- First floor landing
- Feature double height window to staircase. Walk-in hot press with pressurised water tank and shelving. Access to loft. "Dri-master" air exchanger. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 1 6.48m x 3.96m (21'3 x 13)
- to include ensuite. PVC double glazed door to wrought iron railing. 2No. double radiators.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and mosaic effect fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors. 'Mira Sport' electric shower unit. Chrome heated towel rail and single radiator. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 4.78m x 4.57m (15'8 x 15)
- to include ensuite. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors. 'Mira Sport' electric shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.91m x 3.58m (12'10 x 11'9)
- (max) Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.89m x 3.12m (12'9 x 10'3)
- (max) Single radiator.
- Office 2.49m x 2.18m (8'2 x 7'2)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising free-standing double ended bath with off-set taps and 'Wenga' wood base. Double shower cubicle with mosaic effect fully tiled floor and thermostatic shower unit with sliding cubicle doors. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail and double radiator. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- Integral Garage 6.50m x 3.76m (21'4 x 12'4)
- Electric roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. PVC door to rear with double glazed portlight.
- Tarmac drive to front and side with off-street parking for up to four cars. Access to integral garage. Double timber gates with access to enclosed tarmac side parking. Open to South facing rear garden in neat lawn and raised tegula brick patio area with feature circular display. Low maintenance borders in decorative stone and low level shrubs. Three foot timber fencing to rear with superb views over open countryside. Tarmac pathways opening onto tegula brick pathway to rear corner of the garden with raised tegula brick patio area and pergola. 6ft. timber fencing to side with fully enclosed bin and oil tank area. PVC tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.