, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1NW
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature bow window, pine fireplace and integrated shelving
- Extended kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of white country style high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with glazed screen
- Pavior brick off-street parking to front / Fully enclosed and paved yard to rear
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and extended three bedroom mid-terraced house occupying an excellent position with open aspect to the rear and superb sun orientation. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this deceptively spacious home has the benefit of a larger upstairs than downstairs due to the shared access to the rear together with a kitchen extension which allows for an informal dining area and generous kitchen. Recently upgraded, the property boasts modern kitchen units and bathroom as well as PVC double glazed windows and doors and oil-fired central heating. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this well presented family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with half wood strip walls.
- LIVING ROOM 3.81m x 3.81m (12'6" x 12'6")
- Feature pine surround with inset electric coal effect fire. Bow window with bench seat and storage recesses. Enclosed radiator. Enclosed meter cupboard and book shelving. Access to small understair storage area.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.45m x 3.12m (14'7" x 10'3" )
- (max). Full range of white country style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker with overhead extractor. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Access to loft. Double radiator. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- REAR HALL
- Open to storage cupboard. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Half wood strip walls.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 2.74m (12'7" x 9'0")
- (Max) Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator. Door to storage cupboard. Open views to rear.
- BEDROOM 2 3.07m x 2.82m (10'1" x 9'3")
- (max). Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator. Door to storage.
- BEDROOM 3 3.25m x 2.13m (10'8" x 7'0")
- (max) Overstair storage. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with antique style telephone hand shower and glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. White heated towel rail. Part tiled walls to bath area. Half tiled walls.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Pavior brick drive with off street parking for 1 car. Shared entry to:-
Fully enclosed and paved yard to rear with concrete pathway. 5ft timber fencing.
- BRICK BUILT STORE / BOILER HOUSE 2.44m x 1.88m (8'0" x 6'2")
- Oil-fired boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note, none of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.