5 Ballyloran House
, Co. County Antrim
, BT40 2SY
- Impressive First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Living/ Dining Area
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Tiled 3 Piece White Shower Room Suite
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Alarm System/ Floored Roof Space Storage
- Parking Area To Front/ Communal Gardens
- Delightful Views Over Surrounding Area
Well presented first floor apartment, in a small block of only 6No apartments conveniently located close to A8 Dual Carriageway offering direct access to Belfast and other nearby towns and airport. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Painted 6 panel hardwood doors throughout.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING/ LIVING AREA
- Kitchen/ Dining Area 3.66m 3.05m x 3.35m 3.05m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with electric underoven and overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Recess for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. Housed gas boiler. Oak effect laminate flooring. Splashback tiling. Ceiling cornicing.
- Living Area 3.96m 1.22m x 3.96m 0.00m (13' 4" x 13' 0")
- PVC double glazed sliding doors to small balcony. Oak effect laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- REAR HALL
- Shelved cloak cupboard. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 0.91m x 3.66m 0.30m (14' 3" x 12' 1")
- Ceiling cornicing. Feature front window.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern 3 piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with folding screen door and mains operated shower unit. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 1.52m x 2.44m 2.74m (14' 5" x 8' 9")
- Ceiling cornicing.
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower room with 3 piece suite comprising spacious shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains operated shower unit. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Wall mounted mirror. Access to floored roof space via drop down ladder. Matching accessories.
- Enclosed communal gardens to rear.
Spacious communal parking forecourt.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.