5 Alderley Grove
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 7WX
Positioned within a highly sought after Mews Style Development this modern spacious Townhouse boasts a 2nd floor conversion with accommodation to suit the young professional or young family including 4 Bedrooms, Master Ensuite and a modern fitted Kitchen. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into Entrance Hall with laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.29m x 3.38m (14'1 x 11'1)
- Dual window aspect. Low voltage lighting. Modern wall mounted gas fire. Laminate strip flooring. Open plan to:
- MODERN ASH EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN 4.37m x 2.77m (14'4 x 9'1)
- With dining aspect. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge / freezer. Low voltage lighting.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- comprising button flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 2 4.11m x 3.43m (13'6 x 11'3)
- Dual window aspect. Low voltage recessed lighting. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 4.11m x 2.46m (13'6 x 8'1)
- Low voltage lighting. Laminate flooring. Built in single wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 4 2.95m x 2.46m (9'8 x 8'1)
- Low voltage lighting.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising P shaped bath with curved shower screen and thermostatically controlled shower. Button flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and low voltage lighting
- Second Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m x 4.57m at max (16'0 x 15'0 at max)
- Laminate strip flooring. Built in double mirrored sliderobes and fixed shelving. Low voltage lighting
ENSUITE comprising quarter rounded shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin and button flush w.c. Tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling
- Neat garden to front in lawn.
Private enclosed walled garden to rear in lawn. Allocated parking to rear Courtyard through archway.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.