, Co. Antrim
, BT42 2JB
- Three bedroom mid-terrace home
- Bright and airy lounge with open fire
- Refitted Kitchen with off-white eye and low level units / Halogen hob and electric oven / Space for dishwasher and fridge
- Utility Cupboard plumbed for washing machine / tumble dryer and fridge/freezer
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Master Bedroom on Ground Floor
- Pavia low maintanence garden
- Oil-fired Central Heating
This extended mid-terrace home is beautifully presented and well maintained throughout. This property would be the ideal home for those wishing to downsize, first time buyers or a young families alike.
Perfectly located with easy access to local schools and town centre amenities that Ballymena has to offer. Within close proximity to the A26/M2 road network for commuters.
Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Hallway 1.67 x 1.35 (5'5" x 4'5")
- Lounge 3.83 x 3.84 (12'6" x 12'7")
- Laminate floor. Open fire with mahogany fireplace and tiled inset.
- Refitted off-white eye and low level units with long chrome handles. Stainless steel sink. Halogen hob and hood. Electric oven. Space for dishwasher and fridge. Under-stairs cupboard. Tiled splash back. Laminate floor.
- Rear Hall 6.31 x 1.97 (max) (20'8" x 6'5" (max))
- Laminate floor. Rear door.
- Utility Cupboard
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer.
- Wet-Room 2.22 x 2.66 (7'3" x 8'8")
- Low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower.
- Bedroom 1 3.73 x 3.28 (12'2" x 10'9")
- With fitted robes.
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 2 3.87 x 3.11 (12'8" x 10'2")
- Front. Laminate floor. Built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 2.88 x 3.0 (9'5" x 9'10")
- Rear. Laminate floor.
- Shower Room
- W/C, wash hand basin, shower and tiled walls.
- Front garden with brick pavia. Parking and access to rear. Oil-fired central heating.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.