, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4NH
- Entrance hall with "Chinese" slate flooring / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace / Back boiler linked to central heating and hot water
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio doors
- Full range of beech effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and gas hob / Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with "Mira Sport" electric shower over
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows / Dual link-up oil fired and solid fuel central heating
- Pebbled drive to side with off-street parking for three cars / Access to detached garage with roller shutter door and enclosed W/C
- Gardens to front in neat lawn / Low maintenance garden to rear in pebbles and raised timber decking
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house and detached garage occupying a prime site in this sought after residential development close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and white PVC double glazed windows with double glazed sliding patio doors to the informal dining area overlooking the low maintenance rear garden. The beech "Shaker" style kitchen units are complimented by integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher while the modern white bathroom suite benefits from a panel bath with electric shower over. Outside the long pebble driveway accommodates three cars while the detached garage is accessed via a roller shutter door and also houses an outside W/C.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side lights to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Chinese slate floor. Staircase to first floor with mahogany hand rail and turned balustrading. Access to understair storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m x 3.78m (13'0 x 12'5)
- Open fire with back boiler linked to central heating and hot water. Ornate wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.97m x 2.97m (19'7 x 9'9)
- Full range of "beech" effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature chrome handles and open plate racks. Contrasting work surfaces with one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. 2No. single radiators. Hardwood double glazed door to rear. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Gable side window. Hot press with immersion heater. Copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.00m (12'3 x 9'10)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 2.74m (12'5 x 9'0)
- Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 3 2.77m x 2.06m (9'1 x 6'9)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls to bath area and W/C. with feature inset vertical border. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Pebble drive to side with parking for 3 plus cars.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.74m x 3.63m (18'10 x 11'11)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. PVC double glazed service door to side. Low flush W/C
Low maintenance garden to rear in pebbles and raised timber decking.
PVC beehive style oil tank. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note none of the services or appliances have been tested in this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.