48 Kellburn Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0SJ
- Impressive Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Lounge With Electric Stove
- Contemporary Kitchen With Dining Area
- Modern 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Completely Rewired Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Recently Installed Combi Boiler
- Double Glazed Windows
- Neat Gardens To Front And Rear
- Concrete Parking Forecourt
- Superb Site Within Popular Development
Well presented three bedroom end terrace house within popular Kellburn Park development within the quiet village of Burnside. The property is situated at the bottom of the development and enjoys delightful views over the neighbouring park. The property has also been recently rewired and redecorated throughout! Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glass panelled front door. Painted cottage style doors throughout.
Glass panelled door into:-
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m 0.00m x 3.96m 3.05m (16' 0" x 13' 10")
- Cast iron electric stove on tiled hearth. Feature front window. Oak effect laminate flooring. Shelved hot press.
- Stairwell to first floor.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.66m 1.52m x 3.35m 0.61m (12' 5" x 11' 2")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Twin eye level double oven. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess ceiling lighting. Splashback tiling. Laminate flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Cloakcupboard. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space storage.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 3.05m x 3.96m 0.00m (13' 10" x 13' 0")
- Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 0.61m x 3.35m 0.91m (13' 2" x 11' 3")
- Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 0.00m x 1.83m 2.74m (11' 0" x 6' 9")
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising PVC panelled bath with mains operated shower unit. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. PVC wall panelling. Tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Located in popular 'Kellburn Park' development within the quiet village of Burnside, with pleasant open aspect at front elevation.
Neat front garden laid in lawn.
Spacious rear garden laid in lawn with patio area and parking forecourt.
PVC oil tank. Recently installed combi boiler.
Outside light. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.