470 Firmount Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1JN
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor and staircase to first floor
- Livingroom with ornate glass fronted fire and feature pine surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / one with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Separate low flush W/C
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- PVC fascia and soffits / Gardens to front and rear
- Superb views over green area to open countryside beyond
Deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced house with open aspect to front. This is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid terraced house on the periphery of Greystone Estate benefiting from superb views over a well maintained green area to open countryside beyond. The property has been substantially upgraded to include PVC double glazed windows and external doors, oil-fired central heating, quality beech effect kitchen units and modern white sanitary ware. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door To:
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor.
- Living Room 17'4 x 11'5
- Ornate glass fronted fire with feature pine surround and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Part frosted glass doors to front and rear halls.
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 17'4 x 10'2
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Wine rack. Part tiled walls to splash backs. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Part frosted glass doors to front and rear halls
- Rear Hall
- Wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. Access to under stair storage. PVC Double glazed door to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 10'2
- Wood laminate floor. Nice views over open green and fields beyond. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 9'1
- Wood laminate floor. Built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8'8 x 8'1
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with tiled splash back and mixer tap with shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Seperate W/C
- Modern white low flush WC . Fully tiled floor.
- Front garden in neat lawn, paved pathway and patio area. Timber fencing and pedestrian gate to open green area.
- Brick Built Store 9'0 x 4'11
- PVC Tank. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Rear garden in neat lawn, Paved pathway and low level fencing and pedestrian gate. Communal parking
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.