, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1LS
- Entrance porch with wood laminate floor through to;
- Open plan living room with feature fireplace and staircase to first floor
- Inner hall with access to;
- Kitchen with full range of walnut effect high and low level units / Space for cooker and American style fridge freezer
- Two ground floor bedrooms / Both with wood laminate floors
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include electric shower over the bath
- First floor landing
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Both with built-in wardrobes
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Large gardens to front, side and rear
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three or four bedroom semi-detached chalet style property occupying a generous site in this sought after residential location with easy access to the Greystone Road and surrounding shops, schools and churches. Finished to a high standard throughout with modern "Walnut" effect high and low level units and contrasting beech effect larder unit and wine racks together with luxury bathroom suite with electric shower over the bath and trough style sink unit. The flexible accommodation provides for two well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor together with an open plan living room to the ground floor and two additional rooms that can be used for either living or bedrooms. With the ground floor bathroom this property is ideally suited to those of a certain age or unable to use the stairs. Outside, the large site affords generous garden space with lawns to the front side and rear laid in neat lawn and benefiting from excellent sun orientation. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass inset to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Meter cupboard. Wood laminate floor through mostly glazed oak door to;
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM 4.72m x 3.56m (15'6 x 11'8)
- Open fire with feature oak effect fire surround with decorative insets. Tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Open to understairs. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and feature turned ballustrading with polished chrome detail. Part frosted glass oak door to;
- INNER HALL
- Wood laminate floor.
- KITCHEN 2.95m x 2.57m (9'8 x 8'5)
- Full range of dark walnut "Shaker" style high and low level units with glazed display cabinets and short chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker and American style fridge freezer. Wine racks. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls to work surface. Fully tiled floor. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 4 3.78m x 2.31m (12'5 x 7'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.61m x 3.23m (11'10 x 10'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with "Triton" electric shower over and folding glazed screen. Low flush W/C and trough style wash hand basin with off-set mixer taps and storage below. Corner storage cabinet. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.70m x 3.63m (15'5 x 11'11)
- Full wall of built-in storage units, drawer sets and wardrobes. Solid wood floor. "Velux" double glazed roof light. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.24m x 3.23m (13'11 x 10'7)
- Full wall of built-in storage units, drawer sets and wardrobes. Access to eaves storage. Gable side window. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Pink stone drive with side by side parking for two car. Paved pathway to front and side. Low level timber pedestrian gate and fencing from public pathway to private barked path. Large garden to front in neat lawn. Low level timber fencing and pedestrian gate to fully enclosed side garden in neat lawn. Paved pathway to timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, well stocked borders and pink stone display area. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.