46 Ollardale Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9EQ
- Well Presented 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Living Room With Bay Window
- Lounge With Attractive Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Shower Room Suite
- Spacious Wet Room
- Neat Front Garden/ Tarmac Driveway
- Spacious Private Rear Garden With Extensive Patio Area
- Choice Location In Popular Residential Area
Well presented 3 bedroom semi detached house situated within a quiet residential area, close to local services and amenities. The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and boasts a private enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glass panelled hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor. Glass panelled door into:-
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 3.35m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- Feature bay window. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 3.66m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
- Attractive fireplace with mahogany mantle piece. Tiled hearth and surround. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.35m 1.52m x 2.44m 2.44m (11' 5" x 8' 8")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching worktops. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for cooker with integrated overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Glazed display cabinet. Glass panelled back door accessing rear garden.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and overhead electric shower unit. Low flush w.c. and vanity unit. Wall mounted mirror. Matching accessories.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.30m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
- Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 0.00m x 2.74m 0.00m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 1.83m x 2.44m 2.74m (11' 6" x 8' 9")
- Tiled shower enclosure. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling. Built in storage.
- Neat front garden with surrounding shrubbery.
Large enclosed ornamental rear garden.
Spacious patio area. Garden shed included.
PVC oil tank.
Outhouse with plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.