Superb detached 4 bedroom residence extending to circa 2000 sq ft with large detached garage, occupying a spacious mature site extending to circa 1/2 acre in this highly regarded residential location close to local schools and ready access to all town centre amenities. The property has been extended and substantially upgraded by the current owners to provide spacious open plan adaptable living accommodation. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive family home.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Front door with matching side panel. Glass panelled door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. 6 panel mahogany doors throughout.
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING AREA 8.84m 0.00m x 5.79m 1.83m (29' 0" x 19' 6")
- Cast iron gas stove inset into chimney breast with slate hearth and solid pine mantle piece. Recessed ceiling lighting. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear patio area.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.40m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.61m (21' 2" x 10' 2")
- Solid French oak fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Range style electric cooker with integrated overhead extractor unit. Integrated dishwasher. American style fridge freezer and washing machine included. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Glazed display cabinet. Splashback tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Window Pelmet. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing driveway.
- LOUNGE 3.35m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- Brick built fireplace with tiled hearth. Open fire. Parquet flooring.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With white two piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed ceiling lighting. Parquet flooring. Matching accessories. Understair storage.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. PVC double glazed door accessing balcony. Selection of storage cupboards. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 0.61m x 3.35m 3.05m (14' 2" x 11' 10")
- Large selection of built in wardrobes, drawers and shelving. Dressing Area. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM 3 5.49m 2.13m x 4.27m 0.00m (18' 7" x 14' 0")
- 2 No built in wardrobes. Recessed ceiling lighting. Twin doors accessing:-
- BEDROOM 4 3.96m 1.22m x 3.05m 2.13m (13' 4" x 10' 7")
- Recessed ceiling lighting.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 3.05m 0.00m x 2.13m 2.74m (10' 0" x 7' 9")
- De luxe 5 piece white suite comprising spacious panelled corner bath with chrome mixer tap and handheld shower head. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower over and folding screen door. Low flush w.c. Bidet. Vanity unit with inlaid sink and wall mounted mirror over. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Matching accessories.
- Occupying a superb mature site, fronting onto Rashee Road, extending to circa 1/2 acre. The house is set back from the road and is approached via a tarmac driveway with spacious parking forecourt.
- Detached Garage 5.49m 3.35m x 3.05m 0.61m (18' 11" x 10' 2")
- Roller shutter door. Fluorescent lighting. Power points. Energy efficient condensing boiler. PVC double glazed gable side window.
- Attached Car Port
- Attached Shed 3.05m 0.61m x 2.13m 2.13m (10' 2" x 7' 7" )
- Side service door. Wall mounted shelving. Power points and lighting.
The extensive gardens are laid in lawns front and rear with a huge range of specimen trees, shrubs and plants all within screening boundary hedges and trees.
PVC barge boards.
Outside light. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.