45 Henryville Meadows
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9FY
- Superb three bedroom semi detached house
- Living room with contempory fireplace
- Modern fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Fully tiled en suite showeroom
- Three piece white bathroom suite
- Neat front garden in lawn/Stoned driveway
- Large detached garage
- Oil fired central heating/Pvc double glazing
- Choice location within popular development
Impressive 3 bedroom semi detached house within this extremely popular development just off Ballynure Road in Ballyclare. The property has been extensively well maintained by the present owners and benefits from neat gardens to front and rear as well as large detached garage.
Viewing is highly recommended for this superb property.
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood paneled front door.
- Entrance Hallway
- Ceramic tiled floor. Solid 6 panel doors throughout.
- Living Room 4.70m x 4.57m (15'5 x 15')
- Attractive fireplace with slate tiled hearth and surround. Open fire. Solid oak flooring. Feature front window. Ceiling cornicing. Understair storage.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 4.57m x 2.59m (15' x 8'6)
- Quality fitted kitchen in solid beech finish with granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with under oven and over head extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for dishwasher. Complimentary wall tiling. Recessed under unit lighting. Tiled floor to kitchen. Dining area with solid oak flooring. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden..
- First floor
- Shelved hot press. Access to floored roofspace via drop down ladder.
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 2.59m (11'7 x 8'6)
- Made to measure built in wardrobe with attached bed frame.
- En Suite Showeroom
- Fully tiled 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with folding screen door and electric shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Mirrored vanity unit. Matching accessories.
- Bedroom 2 2.90m x 2.57m (9'6 x 8'5)
- Bedroom 3 2.34m x 1.93m (7'8 x 6'4)
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted mirror. Matching accessories. Ceramic tiled floor. Complimentary wall tiling.
- Situated in popular 'Henryville' development just off Ballynure Road, Ballyclare. Neat garden to front. Stoned parking forecourt and driveway..
- Detached Garage 5.64m x 3.66m (18'6 x 12')
- Roller door. Side service door. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Oil fired central heating boiler. Fluorsent lighting. Power points.
Rear garden within screening perimeter fencing. Raised timber decked patio area. Neat garden in lawn. Outside light. Water tap. Pvc oil tank.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.