, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4QA
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of high and low level units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed and covered rear yard area / Paved front forecourt
- Ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an extended and fully renovated two storey former mill workers property in sought after Abeyview occupying a semi-rural location close to Antrim town and Muckamore where most amenities and transport facilities are readily accessible. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and benefits from full range of high and low level kitchen units and quality sanitary ware. In addition double glazed windows and gas fired central heating have been installed making this an incredibly comfortable home ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor alike. Earl viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance door with double glazed panes and overlight to:-
- Entrance hall
- Meter cupboard. Staircase to first floor. Single radiator.
- Living Room 5.61m x 4.04m (18'5 x 13'3)
- (max) Open fire comprising feature wooden surround with cast iron and tiled inset. Slate tiled hearth. Television point. 2No. double radiators.
- Kitchen with informal dining area 3.86m x 3.68m (12'8 x 12'1)
- Full range of contemporary style cream gloss high and low level units with short chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces. Space for cooker with pull-out over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge. Storage cupboard. Partially tiled wall to work surfaces. Wood laminate floor. Low voltage down lights. Mostly glazed door and sidelights to covered rear yard area. Double radiator.
- First floor landing
- Moulded hand rail and turned balustrading.
- Bedroom 1 3.89m x 3.66m (12'9 x 12)
- Sash effect hard wood double glazed window. Access to loft. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.11m x 2.84m (13'6 x 9'4)
- into recess. Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled wall to bath area. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. "Velux" double glazed roof light. Double radiator.
- Feature wrought iron railing and pedestrian gate to pavier brick forecourt. Covered and enclosed yard to rear 13'7 x 7'8. Outside tap. Pedestrian door to rear service alley.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.