43 The Longshot
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9SA
- Valuable Small Holding Extending To Circa 11 Acres
- Farm Cottage Requires Complete Renovation
- Potential For Replacement Dwelling Permission
- Living Room And Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms And Bathroom
- Attached Garage And Outbuildings
- Adjoining Lands Providing Dry Grazing
- Convenient Rural Location Near Ballyrobert Village
Valuable 11 acre smallholding conveniently located less than 1 mile from Ballyrobert, accessed via a shared lane off The Longshot. The original farm cottage is sited centrally on the land with fields surrounding on all sides. The cottage requires complete renovation or alternatively is suited for replacement (Subject to necessary planning consents). The location provides ease of access to M2 at Templepatrick or Sandyknowes with school and amenities readily available in Ballyrobert and Ballyclare.
This is an opportunity seldom seen, particularly given the advantages of location and convenience. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built in storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.57m 1.52m x 2.74m 0.00m (15' 5" x 9' 0" )
- Brick fireplace. Double radiator. Double glazed window.
- KITCHEN 3.96m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
- Range of floor and eye level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Single radiator. Mahogany double glazed window.
- Panelled bath with mixer taps. Telephone handle shower attachment. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 1 2.74m 1.52m x 2.44m 1.22m (9' 5" x 8' 4")
- Mahogany double glazed window. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 3.05m x 1.83m 1.52m (12' 10" x 6' 5")
- Mahogany double glazed window. Single radiator.
- Adjacent store. Attached garage and outbuilding. Barn to rear.
Set in approximately 11 acres to front, side and rear. Access from laneway on from Main Road.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.