43 Beverley Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6QD
- Converted Semi-Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Aspect
- Modern Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Floored and Sheeted Roofspace
- Attached Matching Garage
- Modern 4 Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Open Aspect to Front
Positioned within a quiet residential location close to local Schools, Shops and Public Transport. This well maintained Semi-Detached enjoys a well planned living layout with a floored loft providing an area for additional storage or study area. Boasting an open aspect an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door into Entrance Hall.
- LOUNGE 4.50m x 3.73m (14'9 x 12'3)
- Quality oak effect laminate floor extending through twin french doors into:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ASPECT 5.51m x 3.51m (18'1 x 11'6)
- Modern shaker style fitted Kitchen fitted with a range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Low voltage lighting. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- First Floor
- MODERN 4 PIECE WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Button flush WC. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.20m (11'9 x 10'6)
- Laminate flooring. Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.82m (10'6 x 9'3)
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.29m (9'0 x 7'6)
- Built in double wardrobe.
- Landing access to:
- FULLY FLOORED AND SHEETED LOFT 5.49m x 2.82m (18'0 x 9'3)
- With twin velux windows. Power and light. Excellent storage area.
- Neat garden to front in lawn. Driveway to side with parking to ATTACHED GARAGE. Private garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.