42 Parkmount Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 4QQ
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Country Pine Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Private Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Fully Floored Loft
- Well Presented Throughout
- Excellent First Time Buy
Well presented throughout this spacious Townhouse enjoys a country pine fitted Kitchen with living/dining aspect, modern white bathroom suite and gas central heating. Positioned within a popular location close to local amenities enjoying close road links to Sandyknowes roundabout.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with double glazed side screen into Entrance Porch 7'0 x 5'6 (2.13m x 1.68m) Glass panelled door into:
- LOUNGE 4.22m x 3.07m (13'10 x 10'1)
- Attractive brick fireplace with slate hearth. Piped for gas fire.
- COUNTRY PINE SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN 4.27m x 3.40m (14'0 x 11'2)
- With dining aspect. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Understairs storage cupboard and hotpress.
- First Floor
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with fixed shower screened with power shower. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 3.43m x 3.40m (11'3 x 11'2)
- at max.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 3.25m (10'2 x 10'8)
- Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- Landing access to:
- FULLY FLOORED ROOFSPACE
- Via foldaway wooden ladder.
- Neat well maintained garden to front in pebbles, rockery and plants. Private enclosed well maintained garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence with outside tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.