42 Kilmakee Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0EP
- Outstanding Detached 3 Bedroomed Bungalow
- Mature Elevated Site in Excess of 1 Acre
- Open Plan Lounge/ Dining Area and Sun Lounge
- Quality Fitted Kitchen With Range of Integrated Appliances
- Deluxe Bathroom With Contemporary 3 Piece Suite
- Pvc Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Excellant Decorative Condition Throughout
- Integral Garage: Planning for 800 Sq Ft Detached Garage
- Lovely Mature Gardens/ Extensive Tarmac Driveway
Impressive detached 3 bedroomed bungalow, with integral garage, occupying a superb mature elevated site in excess of 1 acre, to include an enclosed rear yard and paddock area. Situated in a highly desirable and convenient rural location approximately 1 mile from Templepatrick Village, and enjoying stunning countryside views. The dwelling has been substantially updated over the years and includes open plan Living/Dining/Sun Lounge/Kitchen together with deluxe Bathroom. The property is in excellent decorative condition and viewing is essential for full appreciation of the delightful property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door with frosted inset. Matching double glazed side screens. Oak effect laminate flooring throughout hallway and into reception rooms.
Built in cloakcupboard.
'Whitewood' 4 panel internal doors throughout
Glass panelled door into
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING AREA 6.05m x 3.35m (19'10" x 11'0")
- Inglenook style fireplace with solid oak mantle and stone hearth. Modern glass fronted multi fuel stove. Front picture window affording panoramic views towards Lough Neagh and Donegore Hill. oak laminate effect flooring extending into:
- Dining Area 3.35m x 2.79m (11'0" x 9'2")
- with pvc double glazed sliding doors accessing the rear patio.
Open plan into:-
- KITCHEN 3.35m x 3.58m (11'0" x 11'9")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in high gloss finish with contrasting worksurfaces. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob and electric underoven. Over head stainless steel extractor unit. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and swan nect mixer tap. Integrated fridge and freezer. Built in dishwasher. Oak laminate flooring. Pvc panelled ceiling with rack of ceiling spotlights. Open plan into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 3.61m x 3.20m (11'10" x 10'6")
- Pvc double glazed frame with french door accessing rear patio. Pvc panelled ceiling. Oak laminate flooring.
- With access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.55m x 3.63m (14'11" x 11'11")
- Built in wardrobe with twin sliding mirror doors.
- BEDROOM 2 4.55m x 3.40m (14'11" x 11'2")
- Oak laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.43m x 2.67m (11'3" x 8'9")
- Enjoying panoramic views at front elevation.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- with 3 piece white suite comprising 'b' shaped bath with mixer tap. Wall mounted electric shower over. Fixed swivel shower screen. Vanity unit with drawers. Single lever mixer tap. Push button low flush w.c. Chrome towel rail/radiator. High gloss tile floor. Hot press.
- Convenient rural location, just off Airport Road, 1 mile from Templepatrick Village.
Twin brick pillars and gates into sweeping tarmac driveway.
Integral garage with up and over door.
Delightful mature gardens laid in lawns, well screened in an array of specimen trees, shrubs and plants.
Extensive paved patio area. Dog kenneling. Green house.
Separate side access to enclosed rear yard and paddock area with secure gated access.
N.B. Planning permission in place for steel framed sectioned garage/workshop 40' x 20'
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.