42 Central Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1DQ
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and feature surround / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of modern off-white high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Feature full height corner cupboard with bi-folding doors
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Off street parking to the rear / Excellent sun orientation / Timber shed with two compartments
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom property in one of the most sought after parts of the Steeple enjoying an open aspect to both the front and the rear with the added benefit of enclosed off-street parking. This delightful family home boasts a spacious kitchen with informal dining area recently enhanced by a modern off-white range of high and low level units together with integrated electric oven, hob and dishwasher. Upstairs the luxury bathroom suite comprises a double ended bath with electric shower over and modern W/C and wash hand basin. The property also benefits from oil-fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows and external doors. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood strip laminate floor. Staircase to first floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.39m x 4.32m (14'4" x 14'2" )
- (max) Open fire with feature pine surround, tiled inset and quartz hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Part glazed door to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.33m x 3.18m (17'6 x 10'5 )
- Full range of off-white high and low level units with glazed display cabinets, feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated electric hob with feature overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Corner storage cupboard with bi-folding doors. Partially tiled walls to work surface. Fully tiled floor. Double doors to under stairs storage. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.30m x 3.18m (10'10 x 10'5)
- Open recessed storage area. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 2.77m (11'10 x 9'1)
- Louvred door to built in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.51m (8'10 x 8'3)
- Wood strip flooring. Overstairs storage. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off set taps and "Mira Sprint" electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Wood strip ceiling.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and mature shrubs. Paved pathway.
Double timber gates for vehicular access to fully enclosed rear concrete yard area with space for one car. Excellent sun orientation.
Outside tap. Block built oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank.
- TIMBER SHED
- In two compartments to include:
- DOOR 1 1.78m x 0.97m (5'10 x 3'2)
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- DOOR 2 2.62m x 1.78m (8'7 x 5'10)
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.