41 Artlone Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3HX
- Entrance porch with access to entrance hall / Separate W/C
- Living room with open fire / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured high and low level units
- Integrated mid level Bosch oven and separate 4 ring halogen hob
- Utility / Former bathroom
- Three bedrooms with possibility for fourth (Subject to re-configuration)
- Bathroom (former bedroom 4) with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- Mixture of hardwood single and double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Double entrance gates to substantial parking for 4 plus cars / Detached garage with attached store and separate W/C
- Large mature garden with range of shrubs and trees
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom bungalow with potential for fourth bedroom subject to re-configuration. Occupying a generous, mature site with plenty of parking and access to detached garage, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family who want to enjoy the rural lifestyle. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Single glazed entrance door with frosted glass etching to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Parquet wood block floor. Single glazed windows. Wood strip ceiling. Glazed door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving. Access to loft. Corniced ceiling. 2No. single radiators.
- SEPARATE W/C
- Grey low flush W/C. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 22'4 x 12'11
- Open fire with feature tiled surround and hearth. Twin wall light points. Dual aspect windows. 2 No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 15'8 x 11'11
- Cream coloured full range of high and low level units with glazed display and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob. Mid level 'Bosch' oven. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Fully tiled floor and partially tiled wall. Woodstrip ceiling. Double radiator. Directional spotlights. Hardwood double glazed windows. High level meter cupboard. 6 panel door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 15'6 x 15'11
- (into bay) plus full wall of built in wardrobes with overhead lockers and drawer sets. Woodstrip ceiling. Pedestal wash hand basin. Single radiator and low level radiators. Hardwood double glazed windows.
- BEDROOM 2 14'0 x 10'6
- Hardwood double glazed windows. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 12'11 x 10'2
- Double radiator (hardwood single glazed windows).
- BATHROOM 10'4 x 9'10
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with shower attachment. Low flush W/C, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle door. Partially woodstrip walls and partially tiled wall. Wood strip ceiling. Recessed lighting. Double radiator.
- UTILITY / FORMER BATHROOM
- Victorian style wash hand basin. Raised plinth with space for dryer and plumbed for washing machine. Half tiled wall. Wood laminate floor.
- Double entrance pillars and gates to concrete drive with parking for 4 plus cars. Access to detached garage. Glass house with double sliding doors. Vegetable garden to rear of garden. Paved pathways and "Cliffs of Moher" stone patio area. PVC oil tank. Mature hedge and conifers. Extensive mature garden to front side, and rear in neat lawn and mature trees and conifers.
- DETACHED GARAGE 22'2 x 11'5
- Sliding door to:-
- SEPARATE ATTACHED W/C 8'7 x 6'4
- ATTACHED STORE 13'2 x 6'3
- Power and light. Oil-fired boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested by Country Estates at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.