40 Lisnataylor Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT29 4TD
- Spacious entrance hall with polished porcelain fully tiled floor / Oak staircase to gallery landing
- Dining room with semi-solid wood floor and feature fireplace / Open to;
- Kitchen with informal living and dining area / Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units / Integrated dishwasher
- Sunroom with fully tiled floor / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Rear hall with access to ground floor W/C and separate utility room
- Four ground floor bedrooms / Two with ensuite shower rooms
- Family bathroom with Victorian style suite to include feature free-standing slipper bath
- Three first floor bedrooms / Master with ensuite / Separate showeroom
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Underfloor heating to ground floor / "Beam" central vacuum system / Security alarm
- Tarmac drive to substantial site in well maintained lawns and mature tress & shrubs / Detached double garage
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented detached chalet style property with detached double garage situated on a generous, mature site in this sought after rural location. Cleverly designed to create a open plan home, ideal for entertaining with the kitchen, dining and informal living area acting as the central gathering point which opens onto a more formal dining room and separate sunroom ensuring that each area is individually defined and fully used. The property offer generous sleeping accommodation with a total of seven bedrooms and three en-suites spread over two floors plus a ground floor bathroom and first floor shower room. Arranged to suit the current owners, the property offers incredible flexibility with some of the ground floor bedrooms equally as suitable for additional reception rooms. The arrangement of the property also means that it could work incrediably well as a bed & breakfast, subject to necessary planning approvals.
Finished to a superb standard both inside and out, this beautiful family home boasts quality kitchen units in a cream coloured country style with polished granite worksurfaces to include the centre island with breakfast bar and a Victorian style family bathroom suite with free-standing slipper style bath. Outside the well maintained gardens and property are approached via a fully kerbed and tarmaced driveway with substantial parking to the front, side and rear. The detached double garage is accessed via twin, remote controlled roller shutter doors and benefits from a ladder to the spacious loft area. Additional features emphasizing the quality of this superb property include ground floor underfloor heating and "Beam" central vacuum system. Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this exceptional family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC wood grain effect 4 panel door with double glazed sidelights, half moon over to:-
- Entrance Hall
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Oak staircase with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading to first floor gallery landing. Hot press with pressurised water tank. Shelving. Separate walk-in storage. Shelving.
- Open Plan Dining Room 5.08m x 3.76m (16'8 x 12'4)
- Open fire with sandstone effect surround, partially polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Semi-solid wood floor. Open archway to:-
- Kitchen with Informal Living & Dining Area 7.87m x 5.69m (25'10 x 18'8)
- (max). Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces. Centre island with breakfast bar and inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and fluted polished granite drainer. Inglenook style recess with space for range style cooker (plumbed for gas). Overhead extractor fan. Glazed corner display and Welsh style dresser with plate rack and open display. Pull-out wicker baskets. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Substantial cast iron multi-solid fuel stove in corner with oak beam mantle above. Low voltage down lights. Partially glazed French doors to:-
- Sunroom 3.99m x 3.96m (13'1 x 13)
- Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- Rear Hall
- PVC wood grain effect partially double glazed door to rear. Fully tiled floor through to:-
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled wall and fully tiled floor.
- Utility Room 2.34m x 2.06m (7'8 x 6'9)
- Range of cream coloured low level Shaker style units with contrasting work surfaces and single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 3.58m (13 x 11'9)
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4 x 9'9)
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit (no cubicle doors). Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 4.27m x 3.58m (14'0 x 11'9)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4 3.43m x 2.36m (11'3 x 7'9)
- Bathroom 3.40m x 2.18m (11'2 x 7'2)
- Victorian style suite comprising free-standing slipper style bath with chrome claw effect feet. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled wall with decorative border. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- First Floor Spacious Gallery Landing
- Double glazed 'Keylite' roof light. Double doors to built-in storage. Shelving. 2 No. double radiators.
- Bedroom 5 5.49m x 4.09m (18'0 x 13'5)
- (max). Access to eaves storage.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Shower tray in place but not plumbed in. Thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled floor. 'Keylite' double glazed roof light. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 6 4.52m x 3.99m (14'10 x 13'1)
- Access to eaves storage. Door to walk-in wardrobe with built-in shelving and hanging space. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 7 4.57m x 3.96m (15'0 x 13'0)
- "'Keylite'" double glazed roof light. Currently used as a large dressing room. Walk-in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back. Chrome towel rail. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. "Keylite" double glazed roof light.
- Double entrance pillars with country style gates to kerbed and tarmaced driveway. Stock proof fencing and well maintained hedge. Garden to front in neat lawn and decorative Victorian style light standards. Mature trees. Tarmac drive to side with substantial parking area to rear. Outside tap and light. Access to;
- Detached Double Garage 8.53m x 7.42m (28'0 x 24'4)
- Twin remote controlled electrically operated roller shutter doors. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. "Beam" central vacuum receptacle. PVC double glazed window and side door. Access to:-
- Loft 7.44m x 4.57m (24'5 x 15)
- Outside Continued
- Large tegula brick patio area and pathway adjacent to sunroom. Timber decked patio. Substantial garden to side in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Mature specimen trees.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.