, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2AN
- Entrance hall with open tread staircase to first floor / Wood laminate floor / Walk-in hotpress
- Living room 14'7 x 14 (into bay) with contemporary style remote controlled living flame fire
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of recently installed ivory coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Two well proportioned ground floor bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobes
- Ground floor bathroom with luxury white suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- Two large first floor bedrooms / One with ensuite W/C and wash hand basin (no shower)
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits / All new internal doors
- Generous site with side by side parking to side for up to five cars / Excellent sun orientation
- Space for garage
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a recently modernised and deceptively spacious four bedroom semi-detached chalet style property in this sought after development on the outskirts of Antrim town, yet within easy access of The Outlet, Antrim Area Hospital, local schools and bus service. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout to include for modern Ivory coloured "Shaker" style kitchen units with integrated oven, hob and dishwasher, this beautifully presented property also benefits from an ultra modern bathroom suite comprising panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit and glazed door. In the living room the main focal point comprises a high specification wall mounted remote controlled electric "living flame" fire with sleek contemporary styling. Occupying a generous,well maintained site with excellent sun orientation, there is ample room to park up to five cars with plenty of potential to build a detached garage or workshop.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood single glazed entrance door with matching sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Open tread staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- WALK-IN HOTPRESS
- Copper cylinder with "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- LIVING ROOM 4.45m x 4.27m (14'7 x 14)
- (into bay) Remote controlled contemporary style matt black electric wall mounted log effect fire. Original flue still in place. 3No. double power points to rear of TV. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.19m x 3.58m (13'9 x 11'9)
- Full range of Ivory coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting woodblock effect work surfaces. Under unit lighting. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Unit suitable for integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Energy efficient downlights. Fully tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed door to rear. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.28m (14 x 10'9)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9 x 10'9)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.54m x 2.08m (8'4 x 6'10)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit and pivot glazed door. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to undereaves storage with cold water storage tank.
- BEDROOM 3 5.05m x 3.28m (16'7 x 10'9)
- Feature eaves with raised TV recess and high level socket with TV point. Wood laminate floor. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Access to eaves storage. Single radiator.
- Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Directional spotlights. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 4.45m x 4.22m (14'7 x 13'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Access to eaves storage. Gable side window. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Mature "Weeping Birch", "Forest Flame" and Yew tree hedge. Pink stone drive to side with side by side parking for four plus cars. Space for garage or workshop. Low maintenance pink stone to rear with wood edging. Paved pathway. Outside tap. Oil tank.
- BLOCK BUILT STORE 2.13m x 1.93m (7 x 6'4)
- Oil-fired boiler. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.