40 Abbeyfield Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2DH
- Entrance hall with staircasr to first floor
- Living room 21'7 x 10'8 (max) with open fire and feature wooden surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of light oak high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- Rear hall with ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite / Panel bath with electric shower over
- Oil- fired central heating
This is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced house occupying a generous site in a sought part of this popular residential area within close proximity of most local amenities and transport facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with leaded and stained glass portlight to;
- Entrance Hall
- Wood paneled walls. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- Living Room 6.58m x 3.25m (21'7 x 10'8)
- Open fire with feature wooden surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. 2No. double radiators.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 6.55m x 2.24m (21'6 x 7'4)
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units with glazed and open displays. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Integrated under counter fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Twin wall light points. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator.
- Rear Hall
- Hardwood single glazed door to rear. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Under stair storage with meter cupboard.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Low flush W/C
- First Floor Landing
- Access to loft. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Bedroom 1 3.86m x3.28m (12'8 x10'9)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.75m x 2.34m (15'7 x 7'8)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.02m x 2.69m (9'11 x 8'10)
- (max) into wardrobe recess. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with antique style telephone hand shower and "New Team" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- Low level timber fencing and wrought iron gate to concrete stenciled pathway. Large garden to front in lawn.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed yard at rear with concrete stenciled pathway and patio. PVC oil tank. Timber oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.