4 Village Hill Mews
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9WF
- Three Bedroom Mid Townhouse In Choice Cul De Sac Location
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Living Room With Attractive Fireplace/ Dining Room
- Four Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed And Doors/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Brick Pavior Parking Forecourt
- Neat Gardens To Rear With Spacious Patio Area
- Choice Position Within Popular Village Development
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Investment
Impressive three bedroom mid townhouse in excellent location within popular development just on the outskirts of Straid Village. The property has been extremely well maintained by the current vendors and therefore viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood panelled front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid 4 panel doors throughout. Understair storage. Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 3.35m 2.74m x 4.27m 0.00m (11' 9" x 14' 0")
- Attractive fireplace with solid pine mantle piece, cast iron surround and slate tiled hearth. Open fire. Oak effect laminate flooring. Feature front window. Glass panelled doors into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.05m 1.52m x 2.74m 2.44m (10' 5" x 9' 8")
- PVC double glazed sliding patio doors accessing rear garden. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.35m 2.13m x 3.05m 1.52m (11' 7" x 10' 5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in shaker style finish with contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven an stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Splashback tiling. Larder cupboard. Ceramic tiled flooring. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 2.74m x 3.35m 1.52m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 1.52m x 3.05m 1.52m (11' 5" x 10' 5")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 1.52m x 2.13m 0.00m (8' 5" x 7' 0")
- With four piece bathroom suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower unit over. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Situated on prime site within popular development on the outskirts of Straid Village.
Spacious brick pavior parking forecourt with ornamental shrubbery.
Rear garden within neat lawns and large bordering patio area.
Oil fired central heating boiler house. PVC oil tank.
Access to rear via gable side.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.