4 Readers Walk
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9BJ
- Impressive 4 Bedroom Villa In Excess Of 1500 Sq Ft
- Main Lounge With Bay Window And Wood Burning Stove
- Open Plan Kitchen With Dining Area/ Bay Window
- Superb Fitted Kitchen With Island Unit/ Integrated Appliances
- Fully Fitted Utility Room/ Furnished Cloakroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Composite Front Door
- Mains Gas Fired Central Heating
- De Luxe Main Bathroom And En Suite Shower Room
- Matching Detached Concrete Block Built Garage
- Finished Garden With Patio Area And Paving
Superb detached 4 bedroom villa with rear sun lounge extension and detached cavity block built garage, built approximately 1 year ago, occupying a choice site within this select new development. The property is finished to a show house specification with a range of quality finishes too numerous to list. Internal inspection of this lovely family homes is essential for full appreciation.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite 4 panel front door with fanlight over. Recessed ceiling lights. Ceramic tile floor extending through to kitchen/ dining. Stairwell to first floor.
Solid 'whitewood' 4 panel internal doors with matching skirting.
- With 2 piece white suite comprising push button flush w.c. and semi pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Ceramic tile floor. Wall mounted mirror. Automatic recessed light and extractor unit.
- LOUNGE 5.18m 1.22m x 3.05m 2.44m (17' 4" x 10' 8")
- (Into front bay window) Wood burning stove recessed into the chimney breast with black granite hearth. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 8.53m 1.83m x 3.05m 2.44m (28' 6" x 10' 8")
- Superb range of fitted high and low level units in a matt cream finish with contrasting granite work surfaces. Centre island unit with breakfast bar. Integrated cupboards and saucepan drawers. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Built in oven and microwave. Built in fridge and freezer. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Built in dishwasher. Granite splashback. Ceramic tile floor extending into:-
- Dining Area
- With front bay window. Range of recessed ceiling lights throughout. Open plan into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 3.35m 0.30m x 2.74m 0.91m (11' 1" x 9' 3")
- Twin PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear patio. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m 2.74m x 1.52m 0.61m (10' 9" x 5' 2")
- Range of matching units. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Gas fired boiler housing. Ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- Shelved linen cupboard with radiator installed. Recessed ceiling lights. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.27m 0.00m x 3.96m 2.44m (14' 0" x 13' 8")
- Dual aspect windows. Freestanding double wardrobe with mirror and sliding doors.
- Spacious En Suite
- With 3 piece suite comprising push button flush w.c. Vanity unit with single block mixer tap. Fully tiled double shower cubicle with sliding screen doors. Mains pressure shower unit. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Ceramic tile floor. Wall mounted mirror with integrated lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 0.00m x 2.74m 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 2.44m x 3.05m 2.74m (11' 8" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM 4 2.74m 1.83m x 2.13m 1.22m (9' 6" x 7' 4")
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM
- With 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps in tiled surround, push button flush w.c, vanity unit with single block mixer tap and fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Wall mounted mirror with integrated lighting. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Occupying a choice site within this select development, off Rashee Road, close to local schools and various amenities.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway.
- Detached Matching Garage 5.18m 3.05m x 2.74m 3.05m (17' 10" x 9' 10")
- Cavity block built with roller shutter door. PVC side door and double glazed window. Electric light and power points.
Front garden laid in lawn with coloured gravel paths surrounding the house.
Secure enclosed rear garden, laid in lawn, within screening perimeter fencing and matching gateway at gable side.
Ornamental paved patio area with paving and brick edge path accessing the garage.
Concrete hardstanding at rear of garage for bin storage etc.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.