4 Oriel Close
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4GZ
- Attractive and spacious semi detached villa finished to a high standard throughout
- Three generous bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Deluxe family bathroom with three piece suite
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Contemporary fitted kitchen encompassing generous open plan space to an informal dining area
- Furnished cloakroom
- Private landscaped gardens to the rear
- Double bay parking to the front
- Oil fired central heating
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and spacious semi detached villa finished to a high standard throughout, occupying a prime location within an exclusive residential development in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This beautifully presented property benefits from three generous bedrooms (master with ensuite), deluxe family bathroom with three piece suite, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and a contemporary fitted kitchen encompassing generous open plan space to an informal dining area. With the dwelling further boasting a furnished cloakroom, oil fired central heating, private landscaped gardens to the rear and double bay parking to the front, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this beautifully appointed property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front entrance door with double glazed panel inset. Tiled flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor. Single radiator and thermostat. Recessed spotlights. Access to lounge and kitchen.
- LOUNGE 4.07 x 3.98 (13'4" x 13'0")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature open fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron horseshoe inset and polished granite hearth. Wood strip laminate flooring. PVC double glazed window to the front. TV and BT points.
- KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 6.09 x 4.15 (19'11" x 13'7")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a full range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps. Built in oven and four ring hob with extractor canopy set above. Space for freestanding fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Contemporary tiled flooring and mosaic tiled splashback to hob. Generous space for informal dining. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. Hardwood rear door with twin double glazed panels inset. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM 1.52 x 0.91 (4'11" x 2'11")
- White two piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Contemporary tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space. Thermostat. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01 x 3.34 (13'1" x 10'11")
- Spacious double bedroom incorporating tile effect laminate flooring and PVC double glazed window to the front. Recess for wardrobe. TV point. Double radiator and recessed spotlights.
- ENSUITE 2.66 x 1.00 (8'8" x 3'3")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and quadrant shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower unit and PVC mermaid board wall panelling. Tiled flooring. Single radiator and extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.83 x 2.66 (12'6" x 8'8")
- Spacious double bedroom incorporating wood strip laminate flooring and PVC double glazed window to the gable end. Double radiator and recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 3 3.32 x 2.55 (10'10" x 8'4")
- Generous third bedroom incorporating wood strip laminate flooring and PVC double glazed window to the rear. Double radiator and recessed spotlights. BT point.
- BATHROOM 2.59 x 1.98 at widest points (8'5" x 6'5" at wides
- Deluxe white three piece suite comprising push button low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiled splashback and mixer tap and panel bath with mixer tap. Contemporary tiled flooring and complementary part tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window. Double radiator and extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Storage cupboard with pressurised hot water tank.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and enclosed rear gardens bordered by timber fencing. Rear gardens finished in neat lawn and complemented by paved patio area. Oil tank and boiler housed in rear gardens. Feature stoned shrubbery areas to front and rear. Bay parking with space for parking two cars to the front. Outside tap and lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.