4 Millhouse Mews
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2UF
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C / Utility cupboard
- Lounge 15 x 13'5 with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with full range of cream coloured high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Living / dining room with open archway to:-
- Sunroom with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Four bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed window and front door
- Stoned drive with parking for 3 plus cars / Space for garage
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious four bedroom detached home with space for garage situated within this popular residential development on the outskirts of Antrim Town. Benefiting from a sunroom extension to the rear plus two well appointed reception rooms, this superb family home can only be properly appreciated on full internal inspection.
- PVC double glazed leaded and stained glass entrance door to :-
- Entrance hall
- Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Double doors to under-stair storage utility area. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for dryer. Double radiator.
- Ground floor W/C
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and corner wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Living room 4.57m x 4.09m (15 x 13'5)
- Open fire with feature pine surround with partially polished cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Double and single radiators.
- Kitchen 3.48m x 3.18m (11'5 x 10'5)
- Full range of cream coloured high and low level units with glazed corner display and contrasting "butchers block" work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated halogen hob with stainless steel splash back and pyramid style extractor fan over. Low level double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Hard wood double glazed door to rear. Double radiator.
- Living / dining room 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4 x 9'9)
- Double radiator. Open square archway to:-
- Sunroom 2.59m x 2.39m (8'6 x 7'10)
- Mono-pitch ceiling with low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Twin wall light points. Double radiator.
- First floor landing
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 3.40m (11'8 x 11'2)
- into wardrobe recess. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with PVC splash back and PVC paneled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.84m x 3.07m (12'7 x 10'1)
- (max) Over-stair wardrobe. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.00m (11'4 x 9'10)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.15m x 2.31m (10'4 x 7'7)
- Double radiator.
- Bathroom 2.08m x 2.03m (6'10 x 6'8)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with thermostatic shower unit and partially tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Stoned drive to side with parking for 3 plus cars. Timber shed. Pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and stoned area. Timber decked patio. Paved pathway. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Enclosed PVC tank. 6ft timber fencing to rear. Paved pathway to side. Timber pedestrian gate.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.