4 Menin Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4JA
- Attractive and deceptively spacious mid terrace home which is situated in a prime location
- Close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Deluxe bathroom with three piece suite
- Bay parking to the front with ample space for two cars
- Beautifully landscaped, extensive gardens
- Oil fired central heating
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious mid terrace home which is situated in a prime location in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This well presented property benefits from three spacious bedrooms, generous lounge with feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen and a deluxe bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting oil fired central heating, bay parking to the front with ample space for two cars and beautifully landscaped, extensive gardens, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front entrance door with double glazed panel inset. Wood strip effect lino flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor. Single radiator and thermostat. BT point. Access into lounge.
- LOUNGE 3.84 x 3.50 (12'7" x 11'5")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature fireplace with granite surround, wooden mantle, granite inset, matching hearth and electric fire insert. PVC double glazed window to the front. Double radiator and heating controls. Access into kitchen.
- KITCHEN 4.52 x 1.95 (14'9" x 6'4")
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. One and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for freestanding fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for freestanding oven and hob with extractor canopy set above. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. PVC rear door with double glazed opaque panel inset and complementary PVC double glazed window overlooking rear gardens. Storage cupboard inset under stairs. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access into floored attic space with light via slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.90 x 2.80 (12'9" x 9'2")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing twin PVC double glazed windows to the rear. BT point and single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.04 x 2.66 (9'11" x 8'8")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window to the front. Built in storage cupboard with insulated hot water tank and overhead lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3
- Generous single encompassing PVC double glazed window to the front and built in over stairs cupboard with shelving and hanging space. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.81 x 1.64 (5'11" x 5'4")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure with 'Redring' electric shower unit. Contemporary tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window unit to rear. Single radiator.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and fully enclosed extensive rear gardens finished in lawn with an array of mature trees, shrubs and plants. Crazy paved patio and service area. Purpose built storage shed with light, power and boiler. Oil tank set in rear gardens. Bay parking with ample space for two cars at the front. Access via shared alley to rear gardens. Outside light and tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.