4 Alderwood Lane
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1GZ
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 16'9 x 16'4 with feature fireplace and wood burning stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer / Open to;
- Sunroom with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Utility room with full range of matching units
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with luxury white suite to include corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to side with parking for two cars / Space for garage / Tegula brick patio to rear
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase what is undoubtedly one of the best presented properties in the Antrim area in this exclusive development of just six, four bedroom detached houses on the sought after Greystone Road close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout and benefiting from quality fitted kitchen units with full range of appliances open to a large sunroom, utility room, ground floor W/C and modern white fittings to the luxury bathroom and ensuite. Constructed just a year ago, the property feels like it has been part of this area for a lifetime as it blends seamlessly into it's surroundings. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood four panel entrance door with double glazed half moon over and matching side panels to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with oak moulded handrail and straight ballustrades. Small understair storage cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and feature moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. "Old School" style radiator with polished chrome pipework. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.98m x 4.98m (16'4 x 16'4)
- (into bay) Feature open fire with reclaimed brick recess and polished limestone surround with granite hearth. Inset wood burning stove. Quality wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.31m x 3.58m (17'5 x 11'9)
- Full range of off-white "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature polished chrome handles and complimentary work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Integrated four ring halogen hob and stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Low level double oven. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Kickboard with Inset "bullet" lights. High level TV point. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator. Polished floor tiles through open square archway to;
- SUNROOM 3.68m x 2.92m (12'1 x 9'7)
- Low voltage downlights. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear patio area.
- UTILITY 2.36m x 1.85m (7'9 x 6'1)
- Matching off-white "Shaker" style high and low level units and larder storage unit with feature polished chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Tiled splashback to work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Polished fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft with light. Hotpress with "Warmflow" pressurised water tank. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.14m x 3.33m (13'7 x 10'11)
- Wood laminate floor. Built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Floor to ceiling tiled splash back with decorative borders. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage downlights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.77m (11'9 x 9'1)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 2.59m (10 x 8'6)
- (max) Door to overstair storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.49m x 2.34m (8'2 x 7'8)
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.49m x 1.96m (8'2 x 6'5)
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with feature mixer taps. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and floor to ceiling tiled splash back with decorative border. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with mixer shower unit and sliding cubicle doors.
- Small garden area to front with tegula brick path and step. Tarmac drive to side with parking for two cars. 6ft. timber fencing and pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and tegula brick patio and pathway. Galvanised pre-fabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. 6ft.timber fencing. Views to rear over Tardree.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.