, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4HD
- Attractive and deceptively spacious mid-terrace property which is located within an ever popular residential development
- In close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom encompassing white three piece suite
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining
- Low maintenance, beautifully landscaped gardens
- Off street parking and enclosed car port to the rear
- Oil fired central heating
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious mid-terrace property which is located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This beautifully presented family home benefits from three spacious bedrooms, a deluxe bathroom with three piece suite, generous lounge with feature fireplace and a contemporary fitted kitchen with space for informal dining. With the dwelling further boasting off street parking to the rear, oil fired central heating and low maintenance landscaped gardens with open aspect overlooking communal green, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front entrance door with twin double glazed panels inset and complementary sidepanels. Tiled flooring. Recessed spotlights. Meter cupboard. Single radiator. Access into...
- LOUNGE 4.40 x 4.24 (14'5" x 13'10")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron horseshow inset and electric fire insert. Wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed picture window to the front. Double radiator. TV point.
- INNER HALL
- Wood strip flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor. Access into kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 4.22 x 3.45 (13'10" x 11'3")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating a full range of 'walnut shaker style' high and low level units with chrome 'T-bar' handles and contrasting laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer and slimline dishwasher. Built in electric oven and four ring hob with pyramid style stainless steel extractor canopy above. Plumbed for washing machine. Contemporary tiled floor throughout and part tiled walls to kitchen. Open plan space for informal dining. Double radiator and heating controls. Storage cupboard with tiled floor, light, insulated hot water tank and shelving inset. PVC rear door with double glazed panel inset.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space
- BEDROOM 1 3.52 x 2.70 (11'6" x 8'10")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing low drop PVC double glazed window to the rear. Built in storage cupboard and overhead locker with integrated shelving and hanging space. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.45 x 2.28 (14'7" x 7'5")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing low drop PVC double glazed window to the front. Built in storage cupboard and overhead locker with integrated shelving and hanging space. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.56 x 1.89 (11'8" x 6'2")
- Generous third bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window to the front. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.59 x 1.42 (8'5" x 4'7")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure with 'Mira' electric shower unit. Contemporary tiled flooring and complementary fully tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window unit. Chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Rear porch with light and access to purpose built boiler house encompassing boiler and light. Paved service path and enclosed car port set in rear gardens. Front gardens laid in neat lawn complemented by stoned shrubbery beds and brick paviour steps. Aspects to front over landscaped communal gardens. PVC rainwater goods. Outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.