38 Hawthorn Way
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9EN
- Very Impressive Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Living Room With Stone Built Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Conservatory Extension
- Contemporary Fully Tiled 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Concrete Driveway
- Neat Front Garden In Lawn/ Rear Enclosed Yard
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Investment
Well presented 3 bedroom end terrace house, situated on the edge of this popular estate just off Avondale Drive in Ballyclare. The property has been substantially upgraded by the current owners to include PVC double glazed windows, front door and PVC barge boards as well as brand new fully tiled 3 piece bathroom suite. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin PVC double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 0.61m x 3.66m 2.13m (15' 2" x 12' 7")
- Stone built fireplace with tiled hearth and mahogany mantle piece. Electric fire inset. Feature front window. Solid oak flooring. Open plan to:-
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.88m 0.00m x 2.44m 0.91m (16' 0" x 8' 3")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid 4 ring electric hob with electric under oven and stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Recess and plumbing for fridge and freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Wine rack. Complementary wall tiling. Chrome heated towel rail. Shelved hot press and storage. Solid oak flooring. Solid glass panelled stable door accessing back garden. Glass panelled double doors into:-
- Twin wall mounted light fittings. Radiator. Power points. Contemporary laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to part floored roof space via drop down ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 2.13m x 2.74m 2.74m (11' 7" x 9' 9")
- Range of built in furniture to include wardrobes and drawers. Twin mounted light fittings.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 0.00m x 2.44m 0.00m (12' 0" x 8' 0")
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 0.61m x 2.13m 3.05m (9' 2" x 7' 10")
- Built in wardrobe.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM SUITE
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, folding glass door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c.
- Situated within this popular estate just off Avondale Drive with open aspect at front elevation.
Ornamental front enclosed forecourt.
Spacious concrete driveway.
Neat garden in lawn to side.
Enclosed rear yard with access to:-
- Large Shed/ Work Room
- PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler house. Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.