38 Brookland View
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0TX
- Well Presented 3 Bedoom Semi Detached House
- With Attached Garage
- Open Plan Lounge/ Dining Into Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom With W.c.
- De Luxe Bathroom/ 4 Piece Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Cast Iron Stove Link Up To Oil Fired Heating System
- Ornamental Split Level Rear Garden
- Choice Residential Location
Modern semi detached villa with attached garage with split level rear site, part laid in synthetic grass. The property has been substantially upgraded in recent years to include installation of PVC double glazed windows and doors together with cast iron stove link up to oil fired heating system. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this lovely home.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed inset and matching double glazed side screen. Laminate wood flooring. Glass panelled door into lounge. Twin wall mounted uplighters. Stairwell to first floor.
- With 2 piece suite comprising push button w.c. and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Laminate floor. Wall mounted cupboard.
- LOUNGE 3.96m 0.00m x 4.27m 2.44m (13' 0" x 14' 8")
- Feature cast iron stove with link up to oil fired heating system. Slate hearth. Laminate flooring. Twin wall lights. Open square arch into:-
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.05m 0.61m x 5.79m 1.83m (10' 2" x 19' 6")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units. Twin glazed display cabinets. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for cooker with gas connected. Recessed for fridge freezer. PVC double glazed back door. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tile floor extending through to dining area.
- First Floor
- With gable side window. Hardwood 4 panel doors to all rooms. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 0.91m x 2.74m 2.74m (12' 3" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 0.91m x 2.74m 2.74m (12' 3" x 9' 9")
- Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 2.74m x 2.74m 1.52m (8' 9" x 9' 5")
- Built in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 4 piece suite comprising Jacuzzi style panelled bath with centred mixer tap and shower attachment. Wall mounted wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap. Push button w.c. Shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Folding screen door. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Laminate flooring in tile effect finish. Wall mounted arched mirror with integrated light.
- Occupying a private mature site within this popular development in Burnside Village.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway with gable side parking bay.
- Integral Garage 5.49m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.61m (18' 0" x 10' 2")
- Up and over door. PVC double glazed rear door. PVC double glazed side window. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Oil fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Front garden laid in lawn with shrub border.
Ornamental split level rear garden all within perimeter fencing and gable side wall.
Paved patio area at rear of garage.
Lower garden laid in synthetic grass with retaining wall surround.
Stepped up to rear garden, laid in grass with barked borders.
Outside light. Water tap. PVC oil storage tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.