Impressive Victorian semi detached residence, extending to circa 2200 sq ft, occupying a spacious elevated site affording ready access to all town centre amenities. The spacious accommodation includes 4 reception rooms, including conservatory, 3 large bedrooms and a 4th small bedroom/ study. While substantially upgraded over the years the property retains much of the original character and unique charm associated with such properties. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this superb family home.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Solid 6 panel front door with fanlight. 'Victorian' tiled floor. Antique pine vestibule door with etched glass panel and matching side screens.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- With original plaster cornicing and centre pieces. Original antique pine 4 panel doors with matching architrave and skirting.
- SITTING ROOM 4.88m 3.05m x 3.96m 0.00m (16' 10" x 13' 0")
- Front panelled bay window. Exposed wooden flooring. Original cast iron Victorian fireplace with slate hearth. Tiled inset. Open fire. Twin wall lights. Ornate ceiling cornice, centre piece and picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 1.83m x 3.96m 0.00m (15' 6" x 13' 0")
- Front panelled bay window. Exposed wooden flooring. Period style Victorian fireplace in slate with cast iron inset and slate hearth. Open fire. Ornate ceiling cornice, centre piece and picture rail. Glass panelled door into:-
- CONSERVATORY 4.88m 2.44m x 3.35m 3.05m (16' 8" x 11' 10")
- PVC double glazed frame. Tiled floor. Twin double radiators. Twin French doors accessing rear patio.
- DINING ROOM 3.96m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.91m (13' 0" x 12' 3")
- Ornate Victorian cast iron fireplace and slate hearth with horseshoe inset. Open fire. PVC double glazed French door with side screen and fanlight over. Dimmer light switch.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 3.96m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.91m (13' 0" x 10' 3")
- Range of fitted high and low level units in solid oak finish with matching work surfaces. Cooker space with overhead extractor unit. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Complementary wall tiling. Breakfast Area.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m 0.00m x 2.13m 2.44m (8' 0" x 7' 8")
- Stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. PVC back door.
- WALK IN STORE/ BOILER HOUSE 3.66m 0.00m x 1.83m 0.00m (12' 0" x 6' 0")
- At widest points.
- First Floor
- Original pine balustrading to stairwell.
- HALF LANDING
- With panelled walls. Gable side window. Shelved hot press.
- With 3 piece white suite comprising freestanding Victorian roll top bath with claw feet and original brass taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with brass taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Screen door. Fully panelled walls and ceiling. Exposed original pine flooring.
- SEPARATE W.C
- With panelled walls.
- MAIN LANDING
- With gallery balustrading. Ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m 0.00m x 3.96m 0.00m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
- Front panelled bay window. Side window. Ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m 1.83m x 3.66m 3.05m (15' 6" x 12' 10")
- Front panelled bay window. Ceiling cornice. Exposed pine flooring. Built in shelved cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m 3.05m x 3.66m 0.61m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
- Pine vanitory unit with inlaid sink.
- BEDROOM 4 2.13m 0.00m x 1.83m 1.22m (7' 0" x 6' 4")
- Currently utilised as study.
- Occupying a spacious elevated site accessed off the Green Road, on the southern outskirts of Ballyclare.
Twin pillars and front perimeter wall.
Shared tarmac driveway with no 35 Green Road. The driveway facilitates the full circumference of the dwelling for ease of access. Parking bays.
Gardens to the front and gable side, well screened in a range of mature trees and shrubs affording both privacy and security.
- Detached Brick Built Garage
- Paved patio areas.
Outside light. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.