37 Church View
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3AH
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured country style units with beech trim
- Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with wood laminate flooring
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include electric shower over bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Private yard to rear with superb views to Slemish
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom mid terraced house occupying a prime elevated location with superb views to the rear. Located off New Street in the heart of Randalstown, this superb property is close to all local amenities and transport facilities and is finished to a high standard throughout with quality fitted kitchen units and bathroom suite. Ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor, this property comes highly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor. Part glazed door to;
- Living Room 4.83m x 3.33m (15'10 x 10'11)
- (into bay) Open fire with back boiler, feature pine surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Solid wood floor. Access to under stair storage. 2No. double radiators. Part glazed door to;
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 5.79m x 2.57m (19' x 8'5)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with beech trim, glazed display cabinet and open shelving. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and antique style mixer taps. Integrated five ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor and low level double oven. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. 2No. single radiators. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Decorative wrought iron railings to staircase. Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 4.65m x 2.64m (15'3 x 8'8)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Views over surrounding countryside to Slemish. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.58m x 2.67m (11'9 x 8'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Door to built-in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.90m x 2.24m (9'6 x 7'4)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with "Triton" electric shower over and curved glass screen. Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Low maintenance garden to front in pink stone, tegula brick pathway and low level walling. Shared concrete path with access to shared and paved entry. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed and mostly paved yard area to rear. Stoned display area. Outside tap and light. PVC tank.
- Detached Block Built Shed 4.72m x 3.00m (15'6 x 9'10)
- Oil-fired boiler. Power and light. Service door to front.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.