, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1HL
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Glazed door to;
- Living room 15' x 12'2 with picture window and solid wood flooring / Feature fire surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Large picture window
- Full range of "Walnut" effect high and low level units / Integrated dishwasher, fridge and "Smeg" oven and hob
- First floor landing / Access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in storage
- Shower room with modern white suite / Feature moulded wash hand basin / Fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oilfired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Garden to front in neat lawn / Fully paved yard area to rear
- Tarmac driveway with off-street parking for three cars / Semi-detached garage
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house with garage in this sought after residential location just off the Greystone Road and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptional standard both inside and out this low maintenance property benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors, oil-fired central heating and PVC fascia and soffits. Inside the, kitchen has been totally upgraded and comprises "Walnut" effect units and integrated dishwasher and "Smeg" oven and hob. Upstairs the bathroom has been converted to a shower room with modern white suite while outside, the rear garden area has been fully paved and enclosed to provide the perfect, private outdoor retreat.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb home ideally suited to both the first time buyer and young family alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed and leaded entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Meter cupboard. Staircase to first floor. Double radiator. Six pane beveled glass door to;
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m x 3.71m (15 x 12'2 )
- (max) Solid wood flooring. Feature oak contemporary style fire surround with slate effect inset and hearth. (Blocked flue) Electric coal effect inset fire. Picture window. 2No. double radiators. Six panel beveled glass door to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.56m x 3.35m (18'3 x 11)
- (max) Full range of "Walnut" effect high and low level units with glazed display cabinets. Long chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring "Smeg" halogen hob with feature stainless steel and glass over head extractor fan. Mid level 'Smeg' combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and dish washer. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Breakfast bar. Picture window. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed stable style door to rear. 2No. double radiators.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to partially floored loft. Louvre door to hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.63m x 3.10m (11'11 x 10'2)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.12m x 2.87m (10'3 x 9'5)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.36m (8'10 x 7'9)
- (max) Over stair storage. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. PVC ceiling. Fully tiled walls with mosaic decorative border. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked mature border. Paved pathway to front. Tarmaced drive to side with off-street parking for 3 cars. Access to;
- SEMI-DETATCHED GARAGE 5.16m x 3.20m (16'11 x 10'6)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed window. Part glazed service door to;
Fully enclosed and paved garden to rear with 6ft timber and lap board fencing. Galvanized oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHESERS;
- Please note, none of the services or applications have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.