36 Lylehill Green
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0BF
- Superb Detached Villa On Outskirts Of Templepatrick Village
- Offering Up To 4 Bedroom Accommodation/ 2 No En Suite Shower Rooms
- Spacious Lounge With Attractive Cast Iron Stove And Bay Window
- Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area Perfect For Entertainment
- Contemporary Bespoke Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Quality Integrated Appliances
- Stepped Down Into Dining Room (Suited For Use As Snug)
- Modern 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Oil Fired Central Heating/ Solid Fuel Link Up
- Spacious Pavior Brick Parking Forecourt/ Integral Double Garage
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden In Lawn/ Bi-Folding Doors Accessing Patio/ BBQ Area
- Choice End Of Cul De Sac Location Within Popular Development Close To Local Schools/ Amenities
Impressive detached residence offering up to 4 bedroom accommodation situated on private site at choice end of cul de sac location within the 'Lylehill Green' development just off Lylehill Road on the outskirts of Templepatrick Village. The property has been completely renovated by the current owners and has been finished to the highest of specifications throughout. The magnificent open plan kitchen/ dining area with bi-folding doors accessing spacious brick built patio is perfect for entertaining and the contemporary bathroom suites add a delightful finishing touch. Viewing will not disappoint!
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin PVC double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain floor tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Wall mounted light fitting. Access to roof space storage via drop down ladder. Contemporary painted cottage style doors, skirting and architraves throughout. Stairwell to first floor. Access into double integral garage.
- LIVING ROOM 5.79m 0.00m x 5.18m 0.00m (19' 0" x 17' 0")
- Attractive ceiling height brick built fireplace with painted mantle piece. Recessed cast iron multi fuel stove with solid fuel link up system. Ceramic tiled hearth. Feature bay window. 2 No wall mounted light fittings. Polished porcelain tiled flooring.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 7.92m 0.00m x 4.27m 2.44m (26' 0" x 14' 8")
- Superb bespoke fitted kitchen in high gloss walnut finish with range of high and low level soft closing units. Integrated eye level 'AEG' double oven, microwave and plate warmer. Integrated fridge freezer. Central island unit with range of low level soft closing units in high gloss finish with contrasting granite work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic induction hob with stainless steel overhead extractor unit. Inlaid one and half bowl 'Franke' sink unit with extending swan neck mixer tap and drying area. Integrated dishwasher. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Ceiling height slimline radiator. Recessed ceiling lighting. 4 No PVC double glazed bi-folding doors accessing rear patio/ BBQ area. Separate PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
Stepped down to:-
- DINING AREA 3.35m 0.00m x 2.13m 2.74m (11' 0" x 7' 9")
- Polished porcelain floor tiling. Also suited for use as lounge.
- BEDROOM 4 4.27m 2.13m x 3.05m 2.74m (14' 7" x 10' 9")
- Built in ceiling height slide robes.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower unit and sliding screen door. Floating wash hand basin with mixer tap. Chromed heated towel rail. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Large shelved hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Built in wall length slide robes with through access to:-
- Superb En Suite Shower Room
- Luxurious white suite comprising spacious fully tiled glass panelled shower cubicle with overhead 'Drench' shower head and separate hand held shower head. His and Hers vanity units with mixer tap and complementary wall tiling. Low flush w.c. Chromed heated towel rail. Recessed ceiling lighting. Complementary wall tiling. Porcelain tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 3.05m x 2.44m 3.05m (14' 10" x 8' 10")
- Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 3.05m x 2.74m 2.74m (9' 10" x 9' 9")
- Laminate flooring.
- Contemporary P-shaped bath with high gloss walnut panelling and folding screen door. Overhead 'Drench' shower head with separate hand held shower head. Centred mixer tap. Fully tiled surround. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Complementary wall tiling.
- Situated on private mature site at end of cul de sac location within prestigious 'Lylehill Green' development just off Lylehill Road, Templepatrick.
Spacious paved parking forecourt with perimeter ornamental shrubbery.
- Double Integral Garage 5.79m 0.00m x 5.18m 1.22m (19' 0" x 17' 4")
- 2 No roller shutter doors. Range of low level units with matching worktops. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing matching and tumble dryer. Housed 'Worcester' condensing oil fired central heating boiler. Gable side window. Fluorescent lighting. Power points.
Enclosed south facing rear garden mainly laid in lawn with superb brick built patio area within screening perimeter fencing.
Secure gateway at gable side. Outside light. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.