35 Swanston Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 5DS
- Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Highly Regarded Established Location
- Detached Garage with Electric Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Private Gardens to Front and Rear
- Prices to Allow for Some Modernisation
Positioned within a quiet established residential location convenient to schools, shops, public transport and Sandyknowes this spacious Semi-Detached will ideally suit the purchaser searching for a home in a popular location at a realistic price.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into Entrance Hall.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 3.73m x 3.56m (12'3 x 11'8)
- Tiled fireplace with matching hearth. Coved ceiling.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 3.81m x 3.43m (12'6 x 11'3 )
- Attractive marble fireplace with matching hearth. Coved ceiling.
- KITCHEN 2.62m x 2.82m (8'7 x 9'3)
- Fitted with a range of high and low level cupboards. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Space for freestanding cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to Roofspace. Partially floored with light.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.51m (12'2 x 11'6)
- Coved ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 3.51m (12'4 x 11'6)
- Coved ceiling.
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 2.59m (8'8 x 8'6)
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Large walk-in shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower. Fully tiled walls. Separate low flush WC.
- Neat garden to front in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs. Twin gates to driveway to side leading to DETACHED GARAGE 18'0 x 8'9 (5.49m x 2.67m) with remote operated electric door. Large private garden to rear in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.