35 Downey Bungalows
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9TT
- Extended 2 Bedroomed Semi Detached Bungalow
- Substantially Renovated And Upgraded Throughout
- Spacious Lounge With Open Fire
- Large Rear Kitchen Extension With Utility Room
- Comprehensive Range Of Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- De Luxe Fully Tiled Shower Room
- Range Of Laminate And Tile Floors/ Oak Doors
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ High Output Back Boiler
- Large Detached Garage/ Tarmac Driveway
- Choice Convenient Residential Location
Substantially renovated and extended semi detached bungalow, with large detached matching garage, situated within this ever popular development, off Lismenary Road, in Ballynure Village. The rear extension provides a spacious fitted kitchen and utility room while the roof space is readily suited to provide extra accommodation. Internal inspection is essential and viewing is sure to impress!
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Laminate flooring. Range of contemporary 4 panel and glass panel internal oak veneer doors.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE 6.40m 0.91m x 3.66m 0.61m (21' 3" x 12' 2")
- Attractive fireplace in hardwood surround with tiled inset and hearth. Open fire with high output back boiler. Laminate flooring. Glass panelled door into:-
- KITCHEN 4.27m 0.00m x 2.74m 1.83m (14' 0" x 9' 6")
- Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level units in beech finish with matching work surfaces to include integrated breakfast bar. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Built in oven. Microwave included. Built in fridge. Built in freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Rack of ceiling spotlights. Matching ceramic tile floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.13m 0.00m x 2.74m 1.83m (7' 0" x 9' 6")
- Base unit with inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Range of wall mounted units. Oil fired central heating boiler and timer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Ceramic tile floor. Rack of ceiling spotlights. PVC double glazed back door.
- REAR HALL
- With access to roof space.
NB Roof space suited to conversion to create extra accommodation (Subject to necessary approvals). Estimated useable floorspace 26' 6" X 11' 6"
- BEDROOM 1 2.74m 3.05m x 2.44m 3.05m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 2.74m 3.05m x 3.66m 0.00m (9' 10" x 12' 0")
- DE LUXE SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising PVC panelled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Folding screen doors. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Push button flush w.c. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Matching accessories including wall mounted mirror with integrated lighting. Fully tiled walls with contrasting high gloss floor tiles.
- Situated within this popular development comprising similar properties, off Lismenary Road, close to local Primary School and all village amenities.
Front perimeter wall and twin gates into tarmac driveway.
- Large Detached Matching 5.79m 1.83m x 3.96m 0.00m (19' 6" x 13' 0")
- Electric roller shutter door. PVC double glazed side door. Twin PVC double glazed windows. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Access to roof space storage.
Crazy paved front garden.
Extensive concrete rear yard within boundary walls.
Attached covered storage area.
Aluminum framed green house.
Outside light. Water tap. PVC storage tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.