35 Brookland View
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0TX
- Well Presented 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge With Cast Iron Stove
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen In Light Oak
- Gas Hob And Electric Oven
- Modern 4 Piece White Bathroom Suite
- 3 Good Sized First Floor Bedrooms/ 2 With Built In Wardrobes
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Solid Fuel Link Up
- Stone Driveway And Parking Forecourt
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area
Immaculate 3 bedroom semi detached villa situated within a residential area in Burnside Village. The property contains quality features throughout including beech wood fitted kitchen and de luxe 4 piece white bathroom suite. Condition and presentation is to the highest standard throughout and viewing is sure to impress.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed door with matching side light. Outside light. First floor stairwell with understair storage. Laminate strip floor throughout.
Six panel internal doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m 2.13m x 3.66m 3.35m (14' 7" x 12' 11")
- Attractive cast iron freestanding stove set into inglenook recess. Slate hearth. Link up to oil fired central heating system. Solid oak mantle over.
- DINING ROOM 2.74m 2.74m x 2.74m 1.22m (9' 9" x 9' 4")
- Laminate strip floor. Open arch into:-
- KITCHEN 2.74m 2.74m x 2.74m 2.44m (9' 9" x 9' 8")
- Comprehensive range of modern fitted high and low level units in light oak shaker style with complementary melamine work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel overhead pyramid extractor canopy. Low level electric oven under. Fully tiled splashback and wall tiling. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. PVC double glazed door to rear garden. Porcelain floor tiling. PVC double glazed back door. Rack of ceiling spotlights.
- First Floor
- With gable side window. Access to roof space via pull down ladder. Shelved hot press with fully lagged hot water cylinder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 0.91m x 2.74m 2.74m (12' 3" x 9' 9")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 0.91m x 2.74m 2.74m (12' 3" x 9' 9" )
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 1.52m x 2.44m 2.74m (9' 5" x 8' 9")
- Built in wardrobe.
- DE LUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with telephone style shower attachment and chrome mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead mains electric power shower unit with chrome and glass screen. Tiled splashback to bath and sink. Contrasting ceramic floor tiles. Rack of ceiling spotlights.
- Stoned driveway to side with gravel parking forecourt.
Wooden gate accessing rear.
Paved pathway and steps to raised lawn fully enclosed by wooden perimeter fence.
Enclosed boiler house. Outside light. Outside tap.
Paved and gravel patio area suited for dog run.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.