35 Beechwood Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT42 1NB
- Semi detached chalet bungalow
- Tranquil location with easy access to Ahoghill and Ballymena
- Well presented and maintained
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Large bright and airy kitchen
- Lounge and Dining Room, or bedroom 4
- Gardens front and rear
- Tarmac driveway
This is a well presented and maintained semi detached chalet bungalow set within a well established and popular residential development on the periphery of the award winning village of Ahoghill.
The property is within easy walking distance to the amenities within Ahoghill, and a short drive to Ballymena and located close to the bus routes. The property would be ideal for a family seeking to downsize or a young family setting out.
This deceptively spacious property has plenty to offer any owner.
- Store cupboard / Hot-press.
- Lounge 4.7m x 3.56m (15'5" x 11'8")
- Open fire.
- Bedroom 1 / Lounge 3m x 3.56m (9'10" x 11'8")
- Family Bathroom 3.51m x 1.72m (max) (11'6" x 5'7" (max))
- Bath, W/C, wash hand basin and shower.
- Bedroom 2 3m x 3.58m (9'10" x 11'8")
- Kitchen 4.46m x 3.56m (14'7" x 11'8")
- Refitted eye and low level units.
- Utility Room 2.71m x 2.43m (8'10" x 7'11")
- Eye and low level units.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3 4.39m x 4.15m (14'4" x 13'7")
- Fitted wardrobes. Loft access through either bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 3.62 x 4.18 (11'10" x 13'8")
- To the rear, patio area and shrub beds and lawns. Garden to front. Tarmac driveway. Oil-fired central heating.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.